51

JUNGKOOK POV

"You can thank your Dad, he's the one that got us the box."

"I owe that man a party."

Ju pointed. "Pull in over there."

I eased the Tesla into a private drive, far away from the big crowds pouring in on the other side of the stadium.

A valet waved us through, into a private lot full of cars that cost more than houses.

I hopped out and ran to open Jimin's door, helping him out of his seat.

As soon as he was up, I hugged him, squeezing him tight. I just held him there, swaying a little the same way we did that morning.

"You love it?" Jimin asked again, his face buried in my neck.

"Best surprise I could get."

He mumbled into my neck. "Just you wait, Buster."

"Huh?" I said, pulling back to look at him.

"Nothing. Let's go."

The family walked out of the elevator into a wide, open hallway. It smelled of beer and hot dogs, but also offered cigars and high-end jewelry for sale.

In some spots, we could lean over the railing and look down to where the rest of the game's patrons were walking.

"This feels pretty fancy. That's where I usually am. Down there with the rest of the commoners," Jimin said, leaning his chest on the bar and belly behind it.

"Nothing common about you." I kissed the side of his head and led him along.

"Alpha, I want all the snacks. Like, all of them. Well, we want them,"

he rubbed circles on his belly and gave me the cow eyes and I couldn't say no to him when he did that.

"Just point it out," I said.

"We can order appetizers in the box, too," Dad said.

His jaw dropped. "I want that, too."

"Whatever you want, son," Dad said, patting his shoulder.

Jimin did a little skip of joy and grabbed my hand, swinging it as we walked along, looking for our suite number.

Yeah, definitely the best day ever.

Inside, the box had glossy floors and warm beige walls and opened up to the seats overlooking the field.

It was perfect.

We ordered way more food than we could eat and settled down to do what you do at a baseball game; half watch the game, half shoot the shit with your friends and family.

It was good to see Jimin holding Aera Jr, cooing at her as he gave her a bottle, half-rocking her, half-resting her on his growing belly.

It did something to me as an alpha.

I wanted to get him alone, get him naked. If our family wasn't here, I'd be ready to take him right here, mark him up with my mouth and my scent and let everybody know who he belonged to.

Dre snuck up on me and tried to tackle me, which turned into a bunch of horseplay and had our family cheering for us and throwing popcorn at our heads.

We passed a couple hours that way, just hanging out and arguing playfully with each other, stopping mid-sentence to watch the base hits and two homers that ended up in the stands.

Around the seventh inning I turned to Jimin to make sure he was fed.

"Jimin, you gotta try these wings," I said around a mouthful of spicy chicken. He didn't answer.