Information

I will be changing both Sun and Moon breathing since I literally worked hard to think of their forms, only when I finished did my friend remind me that there was actually already a sun and moon breathing :')

I will also be changing the storyline to focus more on Y/n and her journey (also because I forgot what some of them were talking about and or doing and focused on the pretty faces and amazing bodies)

Basic Info
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
H/c = Hair Color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = Favorite Color

Y/n
Her sword will have a black sun and red crescent moon colored guard. She will also be using only one sword, but she can use two if she needed to.

Y/n is incredibly fast, she can sense auras, and her hearing is a little better than the average person, she lost her emotions because of an incident from her past.

Y/n has a silver tongue, which means she can fake her words, and faking her emotions can also help make the person believe what she says.

Changes Made
Their ages
Demon slayers
Y/n = 16
Nezuko = 16
Tanjiro = 17
(Their training took two years so Tanjiro will be 19, and Y/n and Nezuko 18 by then)
Inosuke = 18
Zenitsu = 19
Genya = 19
Kanao = 19

Hashiras
Sanemi = 21
Rengoku= 20
Kanae = 17 (deceased)
Shinobu = 18
Muichiro = 16 (will not be a love interest)
Uzui = 22
Gyomei = 27 (will not be a love interest)
Obanai = 21
Misturi = 19
Giyu = 21

HashirasSanemi = 21Rengoku= 20Kanae = 17 (deceased)Shinobu = 18Muichiro = 16 (will not be a love interest)Uzui = 22Gyomei = 27 (will not be a love interest)Obanai = 21Misturi = 19Giyu = 21

Others who were not listed are not Love interests. While some Love interests I won't mention, I made some of the characters either age up or down. Muichiro was originally 14 I added two years (from Tanjiro's training) but he's still 16 so he won't be a Love interest, more like a little brother.

Yes I added more years to Tanjiro's age but that's because Y/n would be with them the whole time. If I let tanjiro be 13 that would make Y/n 12 (which if you ask me, would be too young to be holding weapons, if her dad were alive he would most certainly hide any sharp objects from her)

Their personalities
Now with Y/n in the picture, I changed some of the character's personalities, but not the ones that are NEEDED in the story.

Inosuke ↴↴
He would still want to fight Y/n, although he won't be as loud. He would try to fight the others to prove to Y/n that he's the strongest.

Zenitsu ↴↴
He would try to put on a brave face for Y/n but he clings onto the poor girl like a cat, it's claws deep in your skin, he wouldn't let go until Y/n tells her to. He's still a simp.