❀ Chapter 4: Scared ❀

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀

When I had lived with Will, he would always invite his friends over.

They were all old. Or way older then me. At least pushing 50.

They had greedy eyes and wandering hands. They spoke harsh filthy words every time I would come into contact with them.

I didn't really care because it didn't bother me as much as it should.

Not that I liked it. I just knew that I couldn't do anything about it so there was no point in voicing my thoughts on the matter.

Not that Will or any of his sick friends would listen.

They never did anything to me. Never forced themselves on me and never threatened me.

Only liked to tell me what they would like do to my body or they would sometimes brush there hands over my arms whenever I passed them by.

They would sit around the kitchen table drinking alcohol and playing cards.

Whenever I would come out of the attic, which Will only allowed me to do when his friends were there, they would watch me.

Scared. Weird. Uncomfortable.

Three words to describe everything that I felt.

And that's exactly how I was feeling now because Leon's friends were here. Downstairs.

I used to think, and maybe I still do, that I had deserved to be treated like that. Like some doll that can be tossed around and played with.

After all, I'm nothing but a girl who wasn't wanted, as Will so kindly puts it.

Rogue had told me to stay in my room and not come out. He didn't act like he cared if I did or not more so that he would feel bad if he didn't at least tell me not to come out.

I'm not sure what he would feel bad about. Maybe if I went down there, Leon's friends would do what Wills did.

I'm currently sitting on the steps because I didn't listen to him.

Call me hardheaded but...well there is no buts because I'm not really sure why I didn't listen to him.

I listen to the deep voices of Leon's friends and I'm pretty sure there are women down there to because I can hear giggling and soft voices.