♫ Playlist ♫

Okay so this "Playlist" chapter isn't really needed since I'll put songs above each chapter (1 hour long on repeat so u don't have to keep scrolling back to the top to replay it) but I'm bored so here ya go!

1. Runaway - Aurora

"And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain"

2. Solas - Jamie Duffy

3. It's Ok - Tom Rosenthal

"It's ok. I know someday I'm gonna be with you"

4. FKJ - Ylang Ylang

5. Where Is My Mind? - Pixies

"Your head will collapse but there's nothing in it. And you'll ask yourself...where is my mind?"

6. Interstellar - Hans Zimmer

7. Black Out Days - Phantogram

"Hide the sun. I will leave your face out of my mind. You should save your eyes. A thousand voices howling in my head"

8. Star Shopping - Lil Peep

"Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine, and I'm fallin' to pieces"

9. Turning Page - Sleeping At Last

10. Saturn - Sleeping At Last

"With shortness of breath I'll try to explain the infinite and how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist"

11. BabyDoll - Ari Abdul

"Call me babydoll. Come break down these walls. Don't leave me alone"

12. Experience- Ludovico Einaudi

13. Rhinestone Eyes - Gorlillaz

"And nobody knows what to do with the heat
Under sunshine pylons we'll meet while
Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky"

14. In This Shirt - Irrepressibles

"I am lost in our rainbow. Now our rainbow has gone. Overcast by your shadow as our worlds move on"

15. Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex

"Your lips. My lips. Apocalypse."

16. Cigarettes Out The Window - Tv Girl

"My girl Liddy used to always smoke cigarettes when she couldn't sleep"

17. The Perfect Girl - Mareux

"You're such a strange girl the way you look like you do. You're such a strange girl I want to be with you."

18. Little Dark Age - MGMT

"Policemen swear to God, love seeping from their guns. I know my friends and I would probably turn and run"

19. Cat - Gone ft. Moth Face

20. In The End (Remix) - Linkin Park

"I tried so hard and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter."

21. Romantic homicide  - d4vd

"In the back of my mind, you died and I didn't even cry. No, not a single tear."

22. Ophelia - Lumineers

"You've been on my mind girl like a drug"

23. My Blood - Ellie Goulding

"And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now."