✦ Chapter 27: Party ❀

✦ 𝑅 𝑂 𝐺 𝑈 𝐸  ✦(Party Monster - The Weeknd, Lana)

✦ 𝑅 𝑂 𝐺 𝑈 𝐸 ✦
(Party Monster - The Weeknd, Lana)

I've never been to Gianna's house since that party she threw so long ago.

No matter how much she used to beg me to come over, she was far from my thoughts. There was only ever one person who made a home up there in that mess of a thing I call my brain.

Gianna's house is in a neighborhood where each house has a good amount of distance in between each one.

As I drove down the long road, I glance at all the cars parked alongside the street, even more in her yard.

Lights flickered through the windows and I can hear the steady thump of music and the loud voices of most likely drunk/high people.

Almost as soon as I stop the car, Vera climbs over Marshall who's eyes widen briefly before she pushes the truck door open and jumps out. Ben and Marshall follow out after her, the door closing loudly behind them.

When Orelia tries getting out I don't think before I do it. I just reach out and grab her jaw in my hand, pulling her closer to me.

She furrows her eyebrows, lips slightly parted. "What is it?" she mumbles.

I run my eyes over every beautiful feature on her face and all I can think about is how she's never been to a party before.

What if something happens?

What if one of those fuckers touch her? Try to kiss her? Dance with her?

My heart races at just the thought of someone else touching her and it makes me grip her jaw a little tighter (not harsh enough to hurt her) and bring her face closer to mine.

"Just..." I trail off, watching as a small puff of air falls from her lips. She stares up at me through her lashes and all I can think is...shit.

"Hm?" She raises her eyebrow but I know I'm effecting her just as much as she is me.

I try to think of something to say. Stay by me? Don't talk to anyone sketchy? Better yet, don't talk to anyone because they're all fucking weirdos.

But I know she won't listen to me so I settle with bringing her face closer to mine and planting a small kiss on her cheek.

To think I can kiss her anytime I want. That I can hold her in my arms without having to fight these feelings.

Far away from Leon, of course.

But he hasn't seen yet. He doesn't know. I can have this. I can allow myself to have her.