❀ Chapter 19: Quiet ❀

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀(sᴘɪᴇs - ᴄᴏʟᴅᴘʟᴀʏ)

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀
(sᴘɪᴇs - ᴄᴏʟᴅᴘʟᴀʏ)

"We've come to this forest almost every single day." I note, picking a dandelion out from the ground. I blow on it and watch the seeds shoot around us, landing in our hair.

"Yes. And?" Rogue raises an eyebrow, shaking his head a little to get them out.

I smile, thinking about how cute he looked doing that. But then I stop myself because what the hell is wrong with me?

Rogue is far from cute. You use cute to describe dogs and cats or something. Rogue is like a butterfly or a ladybug or this forest. He's beautiful.

"Your staring..." he mutters, not glancing up as he continues to sketch in his sketchbook.

We're currently sitting on the forest floor, him leaned up against a tree and me laying on my back next to him, craning my neck to look at him.

I quickly look away. "Whatever."

He smirks, glancing up at me and I hold my breath. "Well?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Well, what?"

"You said; 'we've come to this forest almost every single day' what was your point, dumbass."

I glare at him. "Now I don't even want to tell you anymore."

"Okay." He says then goes back to his drawing.

I'm quiet for a moment, just looking up at the sky. Instead of blue, I'm met with green. The leaves dangling from the branches of the trees acting as a kind of shade.

"Well, since you want to know so badly-" I start.

"I don't."

"-I think it's time we give it a name."

"Give what a name?" He looks at me then, something in his eyes.

I smile and his eyes drop down to my lips briefly. "This forest."

"Why does a forest need a name?" He looks genuinely perplexed.

"Everything needs a name," I shrug, twirling a strand of grass around my finger.

"Says who?" He goes back to his drawing.

"Says me...and you." I point at him and he glances at me again.

"What?"

"You named your truck didn't you?" I raise an eyebrow.

He glares at me. "Ben and his big mouth." He shakes his head a little.

"What is it anyway?" I sit up.

"None of your business."

"How did I know you were gonna say that?" I tilt my head a little.