❀ Chapter 8: Nerves ❀

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀(Sᴏɴɢ Nᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴘᴇᴅ)

❀ 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 ❀
(Sᴏɴɢ Nᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴘᴇᴅ)

Who knew that the touch of another human being could linger for so long.

When Rogue had gripped my wrist and pulled me in closer, so close that we shared eachother breaths, something had stirred inside me. Something I've never felt before.

And I still think about it, even as I sit on the bedroom floor of my room wondering how the hell I'm going to get through this day with his touch still no where near ready to leave my head.

How I'll get through all the classes and the teachers and the students...the stares they'll give me.

I shake my head, glancing at the wind up ballerina, contemplating if I should turn the key so the soft melodies could fill up my head before I built up the courage to get my ass up and go to school.

And then I think twice about it. I have to go sooner or later or Mandy will be right back here.

A little part of me wants to not go just so she can come and take me away...

But that other part...the one that keeps thinking about him says otherwise.

I stand up, the light from the sun shining through the paper thin curtains and onto the wooden floors of my room.

Dust floats around and settles on the drawer and the doorknob as I use it to open the door and make my way down the hall.

I had heard Leon leave the house to do whatever it is that he likes to do during his ever lasting free time, whilst I was lying on the floor.

I've been secretly building up the courage to do what I'm about to do now.

I knock on the door gently.

My heart was beating rapidly. We had just seen each other only but a few hours ago when I was in his room and I'd been thinking about it ever since. I know I'm going to be thinking about it for the rest of the day to.

"Come in." His voice was low, sounding out through the door and meeting my ears.

I hesitate a moment before reaching out to twist his doorknob and push his door open.

I don't even step into the room because this is gonna be quick. I just need something. Something that'll only take a second.

I won't be here long.