5

Somewhere along the interesting events that happened yesterday I had fallen asleep in Attamus's Bedroom while telling him stories to sleep. I suppose I fell asleep as well. Why was I so simply involved with this small child?

We had only just met, Yet something in him seemed familiar. I was deeply saddened that he was only no family and no friends with a home at the top of a hill and far away from the village. 

I lifted my head from the bed looking at how he was soundly asleep. It was quite nice having a new friend along my side. But while looking at his precious curls and sweet long brow eyelashes I knew I could not take him under my care. For where I was heading was a place a place filled with beastly men and ravaging hunters filled with dangers hunting the walls of the country. After all I was still in search of that woman and the only lead I had was the rivers we split at. Which led to the outer lands and the edges of the kingdom of Wellz, I just wished my search had made some Progress and some clues would find their way into my hands.
As well as the administrators that wished death upon us. I would deal with them all.

But never the less I could not involve a small child into my affairs.

I swore that I'd find my precious duke. And moreover I promise I'd seek that woman for that deadly night. I sought revenge on not only myself but the countless innocent as well as the families that had to suffer just as this small boy had.

" Sweet boy". I pressed my dainty hand on his face placing down the Brooch the duke had dropped. After all this was my goodbye but as well as a token to return someday.

I stood up walking towards the door as the slightly orange and yellow essence of the room allowed you to see small particles of dust all the more adding a new beauty to this precious home.

"Goodbye little one". I shut the door soundly behind me gathering my coat and my small belongings I had placing on my cloak and leaving the small cottage house. " We will meet again". And there I set off back to a gruesome and tiring search.

I needed to uncover the mystery of that night. I wanted to build a world of new love and life. I wanted to find a home for everyone, but not in the Capital  not any person of age would want to be there with a loose killer and mass murder along with a lost Duke and Duchess. 

I had only but a few leads a few starting points with very few evidence that took months to compile.

~But where do I start off?~ I thought to myself

I walked down the bricked road as carriages and big steads walked the roads. While chitter and chatter continued to play throughout my ears. Although I was use to such noises as peace was nothing but a lie in hard working establishments such as these.

" Have you heard? That boy was once the son of Count Harris" I heard gossip as two small women chattered.
" I've heard his parents died in that tragic incident five years ago."
" What incident?"
" Oh you haven't heard?" That tragic massacre at the capital. The blood moon ball."

Impossible. It couldn't have been. Could he really be the son of count Harris? He was nothing but a small boy. And count Harris has a much grander home. 
~Ah right, The vacation home!~ 

I thought to myself before I thought deeply on the matter. Count Harris did indeed have a son and about this time he would be of the same age as Attimus.

Harris always talked dearly of his children. He loved and consoled them he was a great father and granted them with much gifts. He even had a daughter and another son who were around my age. But they fell that same night count harris did. As he fell into my hands that night whispering his son's name.