page 30

Warm hands hold me delicately underneath my leg and holding my back, With the strong hands of a man having his finger tips slightly spread out. My head rests on a strong chest as a heart beat is accompanied by it, comforting me. As the burning feeling that once consumed me is now faded away.
I didn't know why, But within whoever grasp I was in I felt safe. Whoever it is my heart calmly overflows with peace.

Slowly my mind replays the scene from last night as each scream twitches a part of my body and chips a part of my heart. I slowly flutter my eyes open as the sun is slowly making its way up whilst slowly appearing as night. The moon is gone whilst the sun isn't close to rising but closer than the moon to rising. It's right before dawn.
Tears fill my eyes, As I slowly turn my head up towards the man holding me. As he continues to take  steps towards a place I knew not of. With the tall trees swaying in the quiet breeze and the sound of people walking behind him as well. 

There he sat beautiful in my eyes, With his sharp jaw and high nose. Both those midnight black and cloudy grey eyes worried and somehow oddly pissed clenching his jaw. He looked so angry with his eyes fixated on the dirt path. But I quietly observed him in his arms as tears glossed over my eyes.
His jet black hair slightly slicked back with small strands kissing his forehead, his long and strong neck with his adams apple sitting strong. With the movement of his body holding me close and tight.

"Elijah?" My voice croaks weakened in its state and shaking as tears are close to falling down still stuck in my eyes. I was so happy to see him, yet so hurt and full of pain and with each glance my memory made, a gut wrenching feeling fills my stomach.
"Hey princess." He says looking down at me with softened eyes with his eyebrows quivering slightly.
"Where were you! I kept trying to look for you and I couldn't and then-" The thought replays  through my mind. And tears tread down my cheeks, I didn't want to cry I didn't want to look weak. But within his arms and the quiet dawn I felt safe. I felt a comfort that warmed my heart and body after a long time of barely holding myself up.
"Hey take it slow. I'm here now." He says with a gentle smile. But even Elijah looked like something weighed heavy on his mind. With a crease stuck between his eyebrows, furrowing them.

I continued to hear the ruffling sounds of people behind Elijah, growing worried I asked him. 
"Elijah who's behind us?"
"Your family." He says clenching his jaw again
"What are you talking about?" I say peering my head to his side, All to see Theresa, Theo, And Gerard walking with their heads slightly tilted down avoiding look up to Elijah. Except Gerard he didn't care.
"Are you guys okay? And Theo why are you with the group now?" I say sighing 
" We're okay." Theresa says weakly 
"What's the matter?" I asked 
"You guys all look stiff." I said smiling
"Do you not know wh-" Theo says being interrupted by Theresa's elbow 
" We are fine." she insists 

Suddenly Atticus peers from behind them. 
"No they aren't Besides all that happened at the village Elijah gave everyone a deafening warning, Especially to Gerard. Its good to see you by the way mistress."
" Hello to you to Atticus. And what do you mean by stern warning?" I asked confusedly
"I wouldn't call that a stern warning." Theresa mumbles 
"Elijah knows Gerard kidnapped you."
"So within the night you saw who had taken me?" I asked looking at him 
"Of course I did. I had seen a glance of him." He says clenching his jaw
"Is that why you're angry? Because he kidnapped me?" 
"I am angry because you got hurt, Your ankle is sprained and if I didn't come sooner not only would a tower have toppled over you but your lungs would have been filled with to much smoke to save you." 
"Um, Don't lie. Me and Theo were there and you towered over us right when we were about to get her. Refusing any one of us to touch her." Gerard says boldly with his hands on top of his head.
" I thought I told you to keep your head down. Must I remind you if you had never kidnapped her this would have never happened." Elijah says clenching his jaw.