Page 40

Let the plan begin

After many hours the guards grasped me again around my arms forcing me down the stairs. Allowing me to enjoy one final waltz before I was sent to the dungeon to await my trial tomorrow.
In the heat of the moment a large knock appeared at he doors. Large and heavy hands banging vibrating the room in shock and fear.
"Who could be banging like that?!" The Queen says signaling for the guards to open the door.

The music came to an abrupt stop as all clattering dishes and moving feet halted and all pulled there attention towards the large door that was being pounded with bangs.

Two guards placed there hands on the door handles grasping it tightly and pulling it open. All to see a tall man in a black cloak standing at the door looming an ominous aura that leaked off of him.
His hood sat loosely on his head covering his face, and with all of this suspense he spoke three words.

"Where is Ralftilia?" He says harshly with his head tilted down and his arms sitting still at his sides.
"Who are you?! Bursting into my ball! State your name!" Evaline says standing to her feet pressing her hands onto the railing.

The guest began to chatter as many clueless and confused people grew restless and uneasy. With faces full of confusion.
I sat at the top completely confused and oblivious onto who was searching for me, with a gut wrenching feeling rising in my body once again.

"Isn't he one of the nine wanders?" A woman whispered
"The nine wanders? Who is that?"
"You haven't heard of him! They are nine efficient people who wander throughout Wellz at the time filled with nothing but sickness and pain. They save countless throughout the years of terror."
"Even so how do you he could be one?!"
"They always wear those black cloaks."

I gazed at the men intently, Observing his every move and body language as he stood tall and mighty not faltering nor standing back on his word.
"Fine then." He whispers.

Suddenly the lights turn off as screams filled the room and numerous gasps.
It was pitch black and nothing could be seen but the moonlight hiding behind the clouds through the big windows.
A panicked feeling filled my stomach quenching my heart and filling me with an uneasy feeling inside.

Suddenly the guards hands are snatched off of me as they grunt in pain from the sound of large hands plundering into there guts.
The collapse onto the ground, sitting at my feet.

Strong large hands cover my mouth and grasp my arms tightly refusing me to move or speak.
They began to drag me somewhere far off as the screams could be heard drowning in the distance.
The person throws me over their shoulder running out towards the back hall which connects to the large indoors horse stables and small establishment.

It was still completely dark and I couldn't see anything. But I knew these large hands from anywhere, the hand suddenly lifts up off from my thighs and tapping me on my behind once again.
"Elijah?!" I say confused at his arrival
"Look at that your use to my touch now!"
"Touch me like that and I'll rip your hands off." I say glaring at him
"As much as I love your feisty part you need to save it, there is a horse for you waiting up ahead the plans being set into motion." He says sitting me down to my feet.
"This isn't how it was supposed to go! Look at my shackles!" I say lifting my wrists up to him.
"I know you look beautiful in them." He says smirking
"Elijah this isn't time to joke! In any moment the guards will be coming for me!"

Elijah suddenly snatches my shackles and inserts the key into the one on my wrists. He then bends down to my legs grazing his fingers up my calf and inserting the key into the lock on my ankles.
" was that necessary?" I say enthusiastically
"I have no clue what you are talking about princess." He says scoffing acting oblivious.