Page 45

Our day was here, I could feel my heart jumping up and down in happiness. This day was special in every way. I would finally be seeing Lucian after a month of not seeing his beautiful face. My heart jumped in glee, As I sat in the mirror gazing into my memories thinking about all the moments we had of each other. 

My gown was was beautiful as two most high thought of designers from both Lutacris and Welzdon, Hand sewed my dress creating beautiful streaming designs with flowers on the lace layer of my gown. 
The back slightly dragged, And it's pure white resembled snow. The gown was elegant, Off the the shoulders with sleeves kissing my upper arms, It was slightly plunged around my chest, revealing the small beauty mark on the right of my chest. As small diamonds floated around the dress.             

"You look beautiful Your highness." Theresa says bowing slightly while smilling
"Oh I will never get used to that!" I said smiling brightly
"Well, you best make it a habit. You will be the Queen of Lutodon."
"How amazing, I was just a soon to be Duchess in the hands of a crafty man only seeking control."
"I don't remember Ajun being so cruel."
"Where is he anyway?"
"He fled the two kingdoms as soon as Avina was caught."
"Well lets not focus on that! Lets talk about this beautiful dress!" The servants continued to fix my dress as Theresa slightly waved them away. They bowed exiting the room.

Theresa grasped my hand, Spinning around me slightly. 
"You look like...A Queen." She smiles softly
"I am thankful to you Theresa for keeping me safe and staying by my side." I said pulling her in slightly closer. She placed her head on my shoulder turning me to the mirror gazing at us both.
"You were born for this Ralftila, This is your moment so take hold of it and continue to live in the present and continue to look into forward to the future, I wish you happiness and health. Don't let the past haunt you any longer."
"As long as I have you guys, I never be haunted by the past." 

Theresa smiles softly, As the large doors to the dressing room swing open. Atticus runs up to me as some of the wanderers walked in greeting me. 
" Your highness." They said bowing slightly quickly lifting up there bodies and rushing towards me.
"I can't believe you were of noble blood!" Sarah says smiling
"Not only that she was royalty!" Grandma choi says smiling softly
"It's good to see you guys healthy." I said grasping there hands softly
"All those dangers you did just for the sake of your kingdom." Sarah sighs slightly
"At least we wanderers know the kingdom is in great hands." Grandma Choi says
" And to think Eli was a prince!" Misha says smiling
"A prince! Now we will be standing before an Emperor and Empress." Celeste says laughing.
" Anyways, We mustn't take up any more of your time. We will be eagerly waiting for you." Grandma Choi says urging everyone out.
Before they left they bowed.
"Long live the Empress." The all smile brightly.

As they exited the girls from Tilla's villa flooded in.
"It is always time Your highness." They bowed soon lifting there bodies and rushing towards me.
They all began to speak at once, With there voices jumbling all over each other. 

"One at a time please! Your going to make her pass out!" Atticus says clinging to my side.
"Atticus!" One of the girl's say bending down one knee, stretching her arms out towards him.
"Your highness! We want to thank you for all you did for us, You treated us with kindness and brought our home back up." Elaine bowed as tears filled her eyes. And once Elaine began to weep so did the rest.
They all continued there thanks, Updating me on the latest news about Tilla's Villa even great news that three of the girls were no engaged. They all wept, giving me happy wishes and soon escorting themselves out.

Lastly Maxine emerged out from the door, Holding a small box in her hand. She slowly made her way towards me.
"You look beautiful your highness." Maxine says bowing slightly
"So doctor Maxine, What do I owe the pleasure?" I said smiling brightly
"I came to deliver a gift to you, It was chosen by the leaders of Tilla's Villa as a token of our thanks."

She handed me a golden box, With the cream colored color painted on the outside with gold out linings kissing the small curves of the box. I peered open the box, To see a small little figure of a man and a woman dancing closely resembling me and Lucian.
As Lucian's Melody played with the couple spinning in each others arms.

I placed my hand over my mouth stuck in shock as my eyes slowly began to water. 
"This is Elijah's melody!" I said trying to swallow my tears.
"Do you not remember how this melody came to be Ralftilia?" Theresa says
"What do you mean?"
"Whilst you were reading to him he began to hum this melody, It was a melody his mother sung for him to lull him to sleep. She told him she sung it for him for how deeply she loved him, So he hummed it for how deeply he loved you." 

My heart fluttered as tears welled up even more, Forcing my tears down trying not to ruin my makeup but being so weakened by such a remark. 
~He had loved me all this time~

"Ah, One more thing."
"Oh please don't make these tears fall more." I say looking up towards the ceiling
"The month you both stayed at Tilla's Villa rebuilding and saving those barren lands, Elijah has somehow obtained Duhimel wood, He took it to a high quality shop asking them to carve it. But no one could."
"Don't tell me-"
"You are right, The emperor carved this small box since the day you left the Villa obtaining the materials from the Villa and from Bi-Green. I'm sure you've noticed the cuts on his fingers."

And she was right, The moment he grasped my hand I could feel his calloused hands filled with small scratches and scars.
" He asked me to deliver it to you, After we would do the finished touches."

Finally the tears fell, Streaming from my eyes uncontrollably. Long hard years lingered in my heart with distant days and far away memories with two hearts only yearning to come closer. I bent down burying my head into my dress, Crying tears of joy only ready to see my dear prince. 

Theresa helped me stand to my feet, Gently pressing her handkerchief onto my cheeks and drying my tears. 
"That silly prince." I said smiling largely trying to flush my tears and prepare myself.
"Please live in health Ralftilia, Live your days long full of love." Maxine says holding my hands with a gentle and warm smile placed on her lips.
Maxine Excused herself walking into the hallway as the tall doors closed behind her.

"He made this for me?" I said in disbelief 
"He's been working Quite hard, Some nights he would even stay up late." Theresa says slightly freshening my face up.
"He made this for me! All while we were slightly indifferent to each other."
"He knew he was going to marry you from the beginning. Eli has always known."
"And now look I am to be his wife! His empress!" I said smiling so widely that my cheeks began to hurt. 
"Now lets completely prepare you."

Many moments passed, Until I stood at the door before the main hall. Hear the constant chatter with my heart beating against my chest. 
" Are you ready?" Prince Elliot says ready to escort me
"I am ready."

The door slowly spilled open, As the chatter ceased.