the guest room

TW: smut.

His lips smashed against mine as he reached over and opened the door. Never breaking from each other, we stepped into the room and swiftly closed and locked the door before walking to the bed. Eddie sat down and pulled me down to straddle him. He broke from my lips, trailing kisses from my mouth to my jaw to my neck. He nipped at my skin causing a whimper to come from me, his hands resting on my ass tightened their grip when I did. As he sucked on my neck, no doubt leaving marks, his hands traveled up to the hem of my shirt. His fingers grazed my waist underneath the fabric.

"Can I take this off?" He whispered into my neck.

I frantically nodded, "Please." I moaned as his lips connected to my neck again, placing a light kiss before breaking apart to pull my shirt up over my head and tossing it. He stared at me in amazement as my chest was rising and falling with each heavy breath.

"Fucking hell, you're perfect." His hands went up from my waist to my breasts, giving them a light squeeze through my bra before going back to my waist. He went to go back to my neck but I stopped him, an idea sparking.

"I wanna do something," I said and he looked at me, clearly confused about what I meant. I dragged my hands from his hair and down his chest, stopping at the end of his shirt. I looked to him for permission and he nodded before helping me slip his shirt off of him. I stood up from his lap, adjusting my skirt before leaning over. My fingers grazed his belt buckle and I looked at him once again. Seeing him nod, I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. As I dragged the zipper down I kneeled in between his spread legs, looking up at him through my lashes. I pulled his jeans down from his hips, him sitting up to help.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," He told me, trying to keep his voice level as I palmed him through his boxers.

"I know, I want to. But if you don't want-"

"Don't finish that sentence. Trust me, princess, I want this." He breathed as began pulling his boxers down. His dick sprang free and I couldn't help but gasp. I knew he was big, I could feel that much through his boxers. But I didn't anticipate this, there's no way I'd be able to fit all of him into my mouth. I looked up at his face to see him smirking.

"Way to boost my ego, sweetheart. Every man loves hearing his woman gasp when she sees-" The words got stuck in his throat as I licked a flat stripe along the side of his dick. I pulled back momentarily, my hands reaching up to pull all of my hair into a ponytail before continuing. I wrapped my hands along his base, pumping lightly as I licked up the precum that was dripping from his tip. Eddie let out a breathy moan, his head falling back. I placed a kiss on his tip before wrapping my lips around him, lightly sucking. Daring to go further, I began to bob my head while continuing to use my hands for what I couldn't reach.

"F-fuck, yes. Just like that, baby." He moaned, bringing his hand to the back of my head. I hollowed my cheeks, sucking him farther into my mouth. He pulled my head back, giving me a chance to catch my breath. "Can I?" He asked with heaving breaths as his hand wrapped around my ponytail.

"Yes, you can." I allowed before bringing him back to my mouth. I started to bob my head again and every time I went down, Eddie pushed my head a little farther.

"You're doing so good sweetheart, working that pretty mouth." He released a breathy groan. My eyes began to water as his tip was hitting the back of my throat. I moved my hands as Eddie started guiding my head farther and farther down. "T-tell me if it's too m-much." He moaned out, easing his grip on my hair. I didn't want to stop just to verbally answer him so I answered him another way. I reached my hand up to meet his that rested on the back of my head and pushed slightly, hollowing my cheeks as I did. Eddie moaned loudly in response, bringing his free hand to his mouth to silence the sounds.