missed feelings

TW: smut

The kiss was long and full of all the frustration we still felt towards each other. It also held a special kind of signature passion that I'd only felt with Eddie.

We broke apart and he rested his forehead on mine. His eyes were closed and we were breathing in sync. "Fucking hell, I've missed that." He muttered.

I smirked as he pulled his head away from mine and looked into my eyes. "Fighting with me?"

He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head. "Nope, not that."

"Hm..." I hummed as if I were thinking long and hard when I knew exactly what he meant. "Don't know what you mean then."

He lifted one eyebrow and smirked. "No?" I shook my head and he leaned in. "Let me remind you then."

His hands had moved from their place on my cheeks. One holding the back of my neck, burying his fingers in my hair, the other resting on my waist. This kiss was different from the last. The frustration was gone and the passion was magnified. I gasped for air and Eddie didn't hesitate, his tongue meeting mine. My hands met his chest and moved slowly as they went up, curling around his neck and burying in his dark curls. My fingers tangled in his hair as I pulled at the roots.

He let out a deep groan before squeezing my waist and pulling his lips from mine. "Careful, princess, don't start something you can't finish."

I took his warning as a challenge and pushed him until his back met the door. Slowly, I dragged my hand down from his chest, scraping his skin through his shirt. My eyes were locked onto my hand just before I reached the edge of his sweatpants. I glanced at him through my lashes to see him already staring at me, his brown eyes almost black. I twisted my wrist around so that my fingers were pointing down as I palmed him through his sweats. A strangled and rough groan passed his lips as he knocked his head back, meeting with the door.

"This okay?" I whispered as I stepped closer, my lips ghosting over his exposed neck. I continued to rub, adding a bit of pressure to push a response out.

"Fuck, yes." He breathed and I smiled against his neck before kissing his pulse point. I nipped at the skin there and he gasped, one of his hands flying to my ass to push me forward. I hadn't noticed that he moved the hand I had against him until I felt his prominent erection against me. I let out a surprised gasp as he squeezed my ass. "You alright, princess?"

I looked up at him to see a primal look in his eye. His eyes were half-lidded and drunk on lust, the corners of his mouth slowly pulling up into a smirk. I couldn't answer, my voice was stuck in my throat. I leaned up on my tip toes and captured his lips with mine. He groaned as I bit his bottom lip, pulling it out before releasing it with a pop.

He stepped away from the door and trailed a line of wet kisses and nips from my mouth down the nape of my neck to my collarbone. I quietly moaned as he sucked at the skin on my neck, for sure to leave a mark.

"Stop." He mumbled, his lips ghosting on my neck but not making contact.

"Stop what?" I was breathless and gripping the fabric of his shirt with my strength.

"Stop making noises like that." He growled against my neck, placing one chaste kiss there before pulling away.

"Or what?" My usual cocky attitude with Eddie seemed to return perfectly intact.

He pulled away from my neck, looking me in the eye as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered in such a sinful and dirty tone that it made my core pulse. "Or I'm going to fuck you until you scream my name."