𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼

First Form - Exploding buds. 

This causes a quick, painless death for the demon. Mainly used so that the slayer uses less energy and does the job quickly and effectively. 

Second Form - Forest fire.

This needs several stabs a the demon to inject a poison into their body to make them paralysed. After, it ends with a clean cut of its neck. This breathing form is used when the demon is particularly difficult to defeat. It gives the demon slayer the upper hand in the battle. 

Third form -  Snake's whisper

This form requires the slayer to be in close proximity with the demon. Vines would grow out from the tip of the sword, the vines representing snakes pouncing upon their prey. The vines would become thicker depending on the slayer's energy. Unfortunately, you would need another slayer to cut the neck of the demon off.

Fourth from - Enchanting trance

This form secretes a hypnotic, sweet-smelling odour into the air. It will affect both humans and demons, but not the slayer them self.  This smell distracts the demon, making them imagine themselves in a state of pure euphoria. This allows the slayer to decapitate the demon, without the risk of getting injured. However, too much of the smell will make humans pass out for a period of time. 

Fifth form - Moonlit flight

This form allows the user to jump quickly around the demon, confusing them of where the slayer actually is. When the demon is utterly confused, the slayer would jump in, surprising the demon and decapitating it. 

Sixth form - Nature healer

Leaves would flutter around a person. That specific person would get their minor injuries to heal up quickly. It may leave them slightly drowsy, but would not make them pass out. 

Seventh form - Master of bearings

This form allows the slayer to exactly pinpoint the demon. It could also tell the slayer exactly how many demons are in the area, and if there are any humans there as well. 

Eighth Form - Dandelion Flies

This form allows the slayer to move quickly, cutting various parts of the demon.  Works best with poison as it hinders flesh regeneration. It's just an easy way to stop a demon from moving too much, or to cut something quickly.

⌁⁕⌁

A/N - I may add more breathing forms when I get an idea, but if not, I hope you like the ones I came up with! Some are inspired by other breathing forms such as Snake's whisper based on Serpent breathing and Moonlit Flight based on Moon breathing. Hope you all have a nice day! ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ