23 • 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Wake up," someone said. But I couldn't be bothered. I was too tired to be honest. "Hey, I said wake up!" the voice sounded more irritated now. I want to see how far I could push it. "Wake. . . Hey! Hey you! C'mon! You, c'mon! Are you going to sleep all day! Wake the hell up, will you?"

I heard someone gasp next to me. "Bummer," I heard a new voice speak," I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon. I was expecting someone flamboyant. The girl looks horrible too."

"But you think any other girl looks alright, don't you Uzui-san?" I heard Shinobu say," My, you have three wives. I don't think you could comment on her appearance."

"THREE WIVES?" I yelled, immediately standing up." Isn't one enough?"

The sound of beads clacking against each other can be heard. "Now, we'll out both of them on trial! I see!" a guy with yellow and red hair exclaimed.

"To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon! And Y/N protecting them both!" Mitsuri thought," Now that's beautiful! How brave!"

"Who-who are these people?" Tanjiro groaned.

"These are the mighty Hashira." I spoke. "You should already know one of them."

"Don't open your mouth just yet, moron!" a masked guy scolded." Just who do you think is standing before you?"

"I could name a few," I said thoughtfully," Like that's Kocho-san," I said, pointing to her," There's Kanroji-san. And there's Tomioka-san." 

"EH?" 

"Aww! Y/N, you do remember me, don't you?" Mitsuri gushed. 

"This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters," Shinobu said," And you're about to be put on trial. . .Kamado Tanjiro-kun, L/N Y/N-san."

"Before we both the both of you on trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-"

"There's no need for a trail!" Shinobu was cut off by the flame guy's input. "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within out rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead them, along with the demon!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to behead the both of them flamboyantly." the strange guy spoke," I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance."

"I think you're a bit too obsessed with the word 'flamboyant' to be honest with you." I said. The guy started to open his mouth, but the one with the prayer beads started to talk. 

"Ah, what a pitiful sight." he seemed to be blind, with tears streaming from his eyes. And as far as I knew, his hands were always in a praying position. "Those poor souls. . .I pity the both of them for being born at all. "

"Um, what was that cloud shape again?" the Mist Hashira thought, looking at the sky. "What was it called again?"

I looked around, trying to find where the box was. Maybe they captured her and left her somewhere. "Hey, you," the masked guy said," The Hashiras are speaking. What are you two looking at? These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps."

"Hashira. . ." Tanjiro repeated, looking at all of them with a slight tint of fear. 

"Let's put them out of their misery." the praying giant said. 

"Yeah!" the silver-haired one agreed," Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tanjiro continued to struggle against his binding. And that was when I realised that I was tied too! The nerve of them. I'm not even that strong. Why should I be tied up?