30 • 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷

(Your Dream)

"So what will it be?" Muzan asked you," Torture, or watch someone else be tortured?"

You of course didn't like both ideas. Torture is horrible on its own. No one with willingly do it for no reason at all. But you knew that the Demon Lord will not lie. He will definitely go out of his way to get one of your friends, and torture them in front of you. 

"Can't I just give more blood?" you asked pitifully. 

This offer made the demon pause. "That will be beneficial to us," he mused, finger on his chin," But you will not be getting food for a couple of days. We'll see how long you last in those conditions."

He left the room, leaving you in the dark hellhole you hated so much. 

You sighed, tugging at the chains half-heartedly. It'll be impossible for you to escape now. He'll probably make the demons guard your door every single second, and you couldn't get help from any other demons. Many of them are selfish, arrogant creatures, who only care about themselves and how much stronger they'll get. And if they get a chance to get more blood, they wouldn't turn that down so easily. In other words, you're stuck here until the day you die.

(The boy's P.O.V)

He opened his eyes, and found himself to be in some sort of castle. Walking around, he gazed up at the hallways and doors that were everywhere, all in the sky. The place seemed endless. He opened a door, hoping that he'll be able to find your spiritual core quickly. 

Or course, he didn't want to do this willingly. But his late older sister still plagued his nightmares. She was the one who cared for him when his parents left him. She was the one who spent the nights serving old drunks at the bar just to buy him dinner. She starved herself for him just so he could eat more. 

It all ended when she was killed during a fight. If she just didn't go to work that night, she would've been fine. His kind, beautiful sister will still be with him. 

The boy jumped when he heard a voice. "Go get me the syringe, Kukoshibo," he said. He took his hand off the doorknob, and took a step back. He needed to find you and you only, not engage with other people. There were footsteps coming closer to the door and the boy looked for somewhere to hide. Spotting an ornate pot, he swiftly ducked behind it as the door sung open. 

In front of him, he saw a tall man with six eyes and another man wearing a fedora hat. Deep inside f him, he knew that they were demons. They had the same pale skin and cruel eyes like Enmu. Except they seemed much, much more stronger. 

"Come, Kukoshibo," the slightly shorter male said," We need to get the girl. The sooner we get her blood, the better."

"The girl. . ." the boy thought," I should follow them."

He watched as the two demons walked the length of the hallway, before they jumped off. The boy yelped, before rushing out his hiding place. 

He looked over the edge, and saw the demons had disappeared. Eyes wide, the boy decided to jump off the edge, and try not to die.

Unfortunately, he missed. And plummeted several feet down. 

"OHMYGOD I CAN'T DIE IN A DREAM, CAN I?"

He flung his hands out, hoping to catch onto something. Of course, he managed to catch onto something, and was suspended in the air for the time being.

He tried pulling himself up, and somehow managed to do so (ooh, I wonder how). 

Looking up, he was met with a wall.