37 • 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝔂 𝓖𝓾𝔂

"Y/N CHAAANN!" 

You promptly feel out of bed in a heap, your limbs entangled in the quilt. 

"Wake up!" You took the covers off your head to see Naho's face in front of you, tears streaming out of her eyes. 

"Wh-what's happening?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. 

"Aoi-chan's getting kidnapped!" the girl cried," A scary guy's trying to kidnap her!" 

"HUH?" 

You scrambled to your feet, and flung the covers on your bed. 

Kneeling in front of the girl, you hoisted her on your back. 

"Lead the way, Naho!" you said," And we'll go save Aoi-chan!"

The two of you raced to the gates of the Butterfly Mansion, where you saw Tanjiro yelling at the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen. The Hashira was carrying. . . two girls?

"How dare you treat girls like that!" he scolded," You should be ashamed of yourself!" 

You noticed Sumi and Aoi in his arms while Kiyo was on his head. Kanao was gripping Aoi's hand, trying to stop him. 

For a second, Tanjiro paused, assessing the scene. His expression became confused. Perhaps he didn't know what was happening. 

You rushed to his side, depositing Naho on the ground beside you. 

"HE'S KINAPPING THEM!" Kiyo yelled," Please rescue them!"

"Why you-"

The Sound Hashira grabbed Kiyo off his head, and held her in front of his face. 

"You idiot!" he shouted in her face. 

Tanjiro grew livid, taking a running jump at the man, ready to perform his deadly head-butt. Unfortunately for him, the Sound Hashira disappeared, so he, Kanao and Kiyo were falling to the ground. 

You dashed to grab Kanao , while Tanjiro fell on the ground with Kiyo on his back. 

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" he yelled. The girl cried out a yes. 

You placed Kanao on the ground. She mumbled a thanks in reply, wgich you gave a smile to. 

"You're a fool," the Hashira spoke again. Turning your head to the sound's direction, you saw the man on top of an arch, holding a struggling Aoi and Sumi.

"I'm Uzui Tengen, former Shinobi," he announced," A flashy man renown around these parts." He glared down at Tanjiro. "Did you really think your pissant head-butts would affect me?"

"Let Aoi-san and Sumi-chan go, you lousy kidnapper!" Tanjiro shouted, with you, Kiyo and Naho cheering him on. Even Kanao stood in the back, raising her fist in protest. 

"What on earth are you doing, anyways?" you yelled. 

"Pervert!" 

The Hashira grew more enraged. "OI, YOU LOTS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TAKING TO, DAMMIT!" 

"An idiot," you muttered. 

"I HEARD THAT!" he yelled," I'M A HASHIRA! I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU!" 

"I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira!" Tanjiro said stubbornly," Hmph!" 

"DON'T YOU 'HMPH' ME!" Uzui yelled," Besides, who cares if you don't acknowledge me? You little bottom-feeder! Did you brain matter explode or something?"