16 • 𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓸

"Nezuko-chan!" 

The she-demon turned to see Zenitsu acting rather. . . odd. He seemed to be twisting his body to look like he's swaying or something. I swear I saw flowers form around him.

"Nezuko-chaaan!" he repeated, still swaying weirdly. Nezuko just blinked. Oh, poor child, she didn't know that he was simping for her. He giggled creepily until he practically glided in front of her. 

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled, pulling him away from her. Whenever he acted like that, it usually means something bad was going to happen.  

"Y/N-chan!" he now turned his attention to me. However, it wasn't angry, like I had expected. He was looking at me the same way he was looking at Nezuko. This was bad.

"Nezuko-chan! Y/N-chan!" he started chasing the two of us around the room. I was covering Nezuko, pushing her while using myself as a sacrifice. There was no way in hell that I'm going to let him lay a finger on Nezuko. 

Luckily, Tanjiro protected the both of us from him. "Zenitsu! Stop following them already!" he said, putting his arms up. 

Zenitsu's face changed from a mildly confused one to a smile. "Tan. . . ji. . . ro!" he said. He then suddenly clasped both of his hands together. 

"Let's be friends, Tanjiro!" he cried, chasing all three of us. I decided that the only way to move faster was to carry Nezuko. So that's what I did. 

"Zenitsu, please stop chasing us!" I pleaded.

"Nope! I want you to marry me!"

"Whyyyy? Your so hopeless!"

"That's why I neeed a strong girl like you to protect me!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Zenitsu! Stop!"

"Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro!"

"Nezuko-chan!"

"Stop!"

"Tanjiro!"

"Hey, wait up! Come back here, Nezuko-chan, Y/N-chan!"

"RAAAHHHHGGGGGG!"

Inosuke flung the door open, clearly enraged about something. He then head-butted Tanjiro's back. "Wh-what was that for!" he puted, rubbing his back.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH!" was his only reply, before chasing Zenitsu and Tanjiro around. Nezuko and I were left to the side, watching the chaos before us unfold. 

"Mhm mhm!" she said, grabbing my arm and pointing to her hair. 

"Hmm?" I spoke. It's rather confusing to understand what she wants." Do, you want me to. . . style your hair?"

"Mhm!" she said, vigorously nodding her head. 

"Okay, I'll see what I can do."

I put her in my lap before combing her hair with my hairbrush. It's just a wooden comb that I got from Mitsuri. 

I decided to French braid her hair into two braids. It took quite a while, due to her long hair, but the result was definitely worth it. I decided to also braid my hair like her's so that we match. (I apologise if your hair is rather short, or anything else. It's just that I thought it'll be cute it both of you matched. Sorry.)

"Ta da! Now we match!" I said, showing my own hair to her. 

"Mhm!" she said. I could tell that she was happy. And so was I.