32 • 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭

"INOSUKE!" Tanjiro yelled," The train isn't safe anymore! We need to protect the sleeping passengers!"

"The demon here merged with the train!" you shouted, cupping your hands so you friend could hear you," Do you understand? The train's a demon!"

"I knew it!" the boar-headed male said proudly," That means I was a perfect leader!"

He immediately jumped down the hole, saying," Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang. . ." Wild cutting sounds emerged from the hole.

"Crazy Cutting!" 

Whenever his swords sliced through the demon's flesh, a weird sloshing sound came out. "I'll save every last one of you!" you heard Insouke yell at the passengers. "Fall to your knees, and worship me! Glorify me! Lord Inosuke is coming through!"

"Come on, Y/N!" Tanjiro shouted, pulling you along," We should help Inosuke hold the demon off!"

Just as he said that, the weird meat flesh started sprouting out the sides of the train. Withing moments, all the carriages were covered on the flesh. 

Two long 'arms' started growing from the flesh, making its way towards the both of you. Turning around, you noticed two more coming from behind you.

"Tanjiro, you go ahead and save the passengers," you yelled, holding your sword in front of you," I'll cover you!"

"Are you sure? I could help-"

You quickly cut him off. "The passengers need us!" you yelled," We're trained to protect them! Go!"

"Good luck!" he yelled, rolling over the edge of the train  and grabbing the railing. When you heard the glass shattering, you knew he made it into the train.

"Alrighty," you muttered," Now it's time to get rid of you guys."

You ran up to the arm things. " Earth Breathing, Eighth Form. . ." you whispered," Dandelion Flies!"  (Hehe, I added a new breathing form :) )

Glowing puffs of dandelions sprouted from your sword, swirling around the arms. Their movements slowed down, making them and easy target for you. Dragging your sword in an arc, you slashed at the two arms, cutting them roughly. 

You'd think the arms would just melt into nothingness, or at least burn away. But Enmu was smarter than that. He made sure he's never be defeated that easily. So he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Why aren't they dying?" You wondered, watching the stubs of arms grow. Desperate, you sliced at them again, making sure that they couldn't grow back. 

"Screw this, it's pointless," you thought, watching the arms advance once again. "I need to tell Tanjiro this."

Ducking under an arm, you grabbed onto the train's rail and jumped through the broken window. Unfortunately for you, one broken piece of glass was still stuck to the frame. As you swung yourself in, it dug into your back, forming a jagged gash.

"Oh no," you thought, looking at the blood pouring thickly from the cut. Though it wasn't really long, it was deep, and it did sting a lot.  "I'll deal with this later,". You took some bandages out and roughly tied it around you middle to try and stem the blood flow.

<Tanjiro's P.O.V>

Two arms things started immediately began to form, preparing an attack. "Water Breathing First Form," he thought," Water Surface Slash!"

As soon as he he slashed the arms, new ones began to grow from the floor.

"No good. This isn't going to end!" he thought, panicking," How am I supposed to fend them off?"