18 • 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓟𝓽2

Tanjiro pondered on the Mother spider's warning. "The blood of the Twelve Kizuki. They should have a great deal of Kibutsuji's blood. If I can get some of it, I'll be closer to be curing Nezuko."

He snapped out of his trance, remembering his teammates. "Right, Inosuke, Y/N,"

And he started walking in the opposite direction, not looking back at the boulder where the Mother spider used to perch. 

"So, did you defeat it?" Insouke huffed. I had to bandage up his wounds so he wouldn't die of blood loss. However, that didn't seem to mind him. 

"Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked uncertainly. 

"I asked whether or not you defeated that thing!"

"Uh, yeah! I did!"

"Whoa," I breathed," That's amazing. And you did it without getting injured!"

"Mhm! Is Insouke alright, thought? And you?"

"He's fine. I mean, he did suffer worse injuries, didn't he? And I'm obviously fine and all. I'm standing at least."

"That's good."

"Hey! Don't go showering me with your kindness and sensitivity! " The boar yelled," After all, I can do whatever you can do, too!"

He still seemed rather angry. 

"Before you know it, my head will be harder than yours!" he continued," Not to mention. . . not to mention. . .Um. . . "

"He's wounded severely," Tanjiro thought, "I couldn't save out other friends, either. That person gave off the scent of terror and suffering. Enough to make her yearn for her death."

"What's the deal with this mountain, anyways?" Inosuke growled. 

"Ouch!" Zenitsu inspected his hands, "Something just pricked me! What the hell? This is so annoying!"

He started walking in a storm. "I can't fine Insokue, Tanjiro and Y/N anywhere! This sucks! Where did they go?"

He was soon met with a fork (two different paths). "Which one?" he demanded," And it stinks her too! Stinks!" He held his nose. Chuntaro even covered his own nose with his small wings. 

"I think I'm gonna cry!" he said," And the sound of spiders rustling about is so creepy! I'm sure these spiders are doing their best to survive, but still!"

He heard a rustling behind him, which cause him to cower in fear." Dammit! Shut up! Just stay still!" he yelled, pointing at whatever was causing those noises. 

It was a spider with a flipping human head. Its eyes stared creepily into his soul.  

"IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?" he cried. "EEEEEYYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"IT'S A SPIDER WITH A HUMAN FACE!" he said, running away as fast as Naruto," WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? PLEASE BE A DREAM! PLEASE BE A DREAM! PLEASE BE A DREAM! IF THIS CAN JUST BE A DREAM, THEN I PROMISE I'LL DO MY BEST!

IF I WAKE UP FINDING MYSELF IN NEZUKO-CHAN'S OR Y/N-CHAN'S LAP, THEN I PROMISE I'LL GIVE IT ALL I HAVE! I'LL EVEN PLOW FIELDS! I'LL BE GLAD TO DO AN ACRE! NO, TWO ACRES! 

SO PLEASE!" he yelled, stopping for a second," LET ME WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!"

He gazed up and blinked, not believing what he was seeing. It was a house, suspended by a spider thread. That wasn't the worst part, though. Several humans were tied along a piece of thread. Some of them had no hair and purple blotches were forming around their faces. One of them were a slayer, too.