Chapter 03-04

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 3:

The candle on the birthday cake became a little shorter, Jiang Mi didn't notice it at all, and was still immersed in his emotions.

Gu Yanfeng was not in a hurry, his breath was light and slow, and his sense of existence was so low that there seemed to be only one person in the room.

A gust of wind leaked through the unclosed window, and the flame shook and almost went out.

The coolness brought Jiang Mi back to life. She closed her eyes and silently made a wish: "If the wish can really be realized, I hope that all this is just a dream. When I open my eyes or sleep, I will return to the original world."

After making a wish, Jiang Mi was about to open his eyes, and suddenly felt the turbulent hair in his forehead subdue.

Someone moved quietly, blocking the wind blowing outside.

Of course, that person can only be Gu Yanfeng.

Jiang Mi hesitated a little and silently added a paragraph: "If, if this is not a dream, then I hope that Gu Yanfeng will not die."

One second before the candle burned out, Jiang Mi opened her eyes and blew out the candle.

"Happy birthday." Gu Yanfeng turned on the light, as if he didn't notice anything, "Give me a piece of cake, let me also be blessed with Xiaoshouxing."

Jiang Mi cut a piece of cake according to the words, but said in his mouth: "Mr. Gu, do you think I am a blessed person?"

"You really asked the right person." Gu Yanfeng took the cake and said seriously, "My lord, the fortune-teller under the overpass is the actor."

Jiang Mi shook his hand, and after all he couldn't hold back, laughing out loud.

"Then you count it for me?" Jiang Mi cut a piece of cake for himself and prepared to listen while eating.

Gu Yanfeng said: "Your forehead is full, this is a smart look; red lips and white teeth are the foundation of wealth... You are smart and rich, do you say you are blessed?"

Knowing that he was just talking indiscriminately and making himself happy, Jiang Mi still couldn't hold back the comparison: "But my parents..."

"Your current parents are only adoptive parents, not biological parents." Gu Yanfeng coped with ease, "don't be sad, your biological parents love you very much, you still have the opportunity to meet them."

Jiang Mi was not comforted this time. Gu Yanfeng said this lies so unwillingly that when she heard it, she knew that she was not her own, and gave her some hopelessness.

If we step back 10,000 steps, even if she finds the biological parents of the original owner in this world, that is not her biological parents.

If she can't go back, she and her parents will never see you again.

The eighteenth birthday is the simplest, most special and sad birthday Jiang Miu has ever had.

But she can't be immersed in this kind of emotion, she has to work hard to have hope.

Just like inexplicably worn books, maybe someday she went back inexplicably.

Moreover, even if she couldn't go back, even if she suffered so badly, at least Gu Yanfeng was beside her.

He didn't feel sorry for her, she couldn't anger him.

Jiang Mi remembers the plot of the original book. The original owner only bought her because she couldn't resist her adoptive parents and misunderstood Gu Yanfeng because she had a hard-to-talk hobby, so she became angry with Gu Yanfeng.