Chapter 47-48

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 47:

Jiang Mi hung up the phone and leaned against the wall of the hallway, with countless thoughts in her heart.

Genius No. 7 says that it wants to create a genius. At that time, Xiao Hanshuang was already a child's mother, no matter how she was built, she could not become a genius.

Therefore, the wrong tie is certain.

Re-collecting what Xiao Hanshuang and Gu Yanfeng said, although there is no specific date, but it is basically certain that the genius 7 system appeared 18 years ago.

At that time, Yu Bai was just born, in line with the idea of ​​creating a genius.

Could it be that the genius 7 who originally wanted to be bound was Yu Bai?

After all, Yu Bai is the protagonist, born with aura, it will be selected by the system is normal.

It's just that the system is a bit stupid, and even a baby and a mother can't tell?

Is it not a genius system, but a defective product?

But even the defective product has some unexpected abilities.

The question now is, is Genius 7 really self-destructive?

If not, will it re-bind Yu Bai?

If it really destroys itself, will there be another real genius system to bind Yu Bai?

Also, can Mr. Gu's mother return?

If she can't come back by herself, is there any way for Genius 7?

If there is really no way, where did her soul go? Did Mr. Gu not even worship?

"Mimi, what's wrong with you?" Gu An's voice suddenly sounded in his ear.

Jiang Mi realized that he was thinking too much, and he didn't know when to slide down the wall. He sat on the ground and looked very decadent.

"I'm fine." Jiang Mi grabbed her hand and stood up. "How's the auntie?"

"The rescue is over." Gu An was a little worried to see her condition and said vaguely, "Not the worst result."

That means there is no death, but it is not a good result.

"What happened?" Jiang Mi asked.

Gu An hesitated and said it directly, but he could not conceal it anyway: "The doctor said that there is no danger of life for the time being, as to whether or not you can wake up, it depends on the character."

Jiang Mi heard the words, but he was relieved.

In any case, there is hope in life, otherwise Gu teacher is too pitiful.

The two returned to the ward. The doctor was explaining the condition to everyone in Gu's family. Listening to it meant that all the examinations should be done and there was no problem with the body. The reason for the coma may be a problem of consciousness, anyway, the hospital can not solve this problem. If you are really uneasy, you can try to go abroad, or change to a hospital, but no matter where you go, basically you are lucky.

After the doctor left, the Gu family fell into a heated discussion.

For those who do not know the truth, Fei Yiruo is a sudden accident. They are very difficult to accept a person who was just a few hours ago, saying that a coma is a coma, and may never wake up again.

Therefore, they are discussing where to send Fei Yiruo for medical treatment.

Jiang Mi noticed that Gu Yanfeng had silently withdrew from the crowd and stood in front of the hospital bed looking at Fei Yiruo.