Chapter 07-08

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 7:

Zhu Xiuchun's technique of getting out of the boss is so skillful that it is usually not necessary.

The people who played mahjong with her must know more or less.

It's okay if they didn't catch it before. Now that they have evidence, they can't let her go.

People who are gamblers hate others for giving up thousands, and most of them are shameless. In addition, Zhu Xiuchun revealed to them that her daughter married a wealthy person, and those who found her would most likely ask her to pay compensation.

Zhu Xiuchun was definitely unwilling, so conflict was inevitable.

Zhu Xiuchun knew this by himself, and he almost vomited bleeding: "Gu Yanfeng! You are not afraid of me going out to burst your material? You are a movie emperor, buy an 18-year-old girl to go back to play! This matter spreads, how do you still behave? ?"

"Did you find out that Yuan didn't follow you today?" Gu Yanfeng was not angry and asked back in a good tone.

Zhu Xiuchun froze: "What do you mean?"

"He was expelled from me." Gu Yanfeng smiled slightly. "Do you think he has more black material about me, or do you have more?"

Zhu Xiuchun understood what he meant, and licked his lips anxiously: "You..."

"I'm not even afraid of him, but also of others? Put away those careful thoughts and live a good life. Otherwise... you can also try." Gu Yanfeng put Jiang Mi on a wheelchair, "just like today."

Coming out of Zhu Xiuchun's house, Gu Yanfeng said to Cheng Shuangshuang: "Send two people to stare at this neighborhood for a while, find an opportunity to teach them again, and make sure they are completely honest."

Cheng Shuangshuang agreed to arrange it.

Gu Yanfeng pushed Jiang Mi back to the car before looking down at her expression.

Jiang Mi is very happy, her brows are all flying.

"Are you not angry?" Gu Yanfeng asked.

"Am I crazy? Why should I be angry?" Jiang Mi puzzled.

Gu Yanfeng changed the question: "Don't you think I'm terrible?"

Jiang Mi stared at him for a few seconds, and suddenly said: "Mr. Gu, I have never seen a handsome man like you!"

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

The two first moved to the Hukou to get a card. It was still too early to see after the event. Gu Yanfeng took Jiang Mi to the mall to buy something. Finally, he ate dinner outside before returning home.

After a busy day, Jiang Mi urged Gu Yanfeng to rest as soon as she returned home, and she went back to the bedroom to read the papers.

Yesterday I just came through, too late to think about more, today Jiang Mi seriously thought about her future path.

It is necessary to go to university, she is a liberal arts student, the original owner is a science student. It's only one month away from the college entrance examination. She can't go to the liberal arts any more, she can only cling to her scalp.

Fortunately, the original main art test scores are good, Jiang Mi is very outstanding in terms of his linguistic skills, and it takes a month to assault the comprehensive study. The university entrance exam should have little problem.

Jiang Mi went through the quiz test and found that it was similar to what he had learned, so he didn't need much thought.

Synthesizing is more troublesome. I don't dare to think too much in a month.