Chapter 71-72

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again - Chapter 71:

On the day Gu Yanfeng left, Jiang Mi moved a courier box back to the room.

Xie Xiaoxuan asked casually: "What did you buy?"

"Look for yourself." Jiang Mi opened the box, and inside was a roll of wool.

Xie Xiaoxuan's face was dumbfounded: "What are you doing buying wool?

Jiang Mi took the thread out: "Want to knit a scarf for Teacher Gu, can you help me refer to it, which color looks good?"

"Wow, Xunmi, you can't see it, do you still have this skill?" Xie Xiaoxuan really didn't expect, while helping her to take things, praised, "A good wife and a good mother, teacher Gu's vision is really good."

Jiang Mi moved his hand.

She is definitely not a "good wife and mother" in the traditional sense. She hasn't done any work since childhood, and she can almost be called "the ten fingers do not touch the spring water."

I know how to knit a scarf because I once fell in love at the same table and secretly knit a scarf for my boyfriend in class. Jiang Mi did not understand her feelings at that time, but saw the scarf grow a little longer in her hand, saw that she secretly hid her name in the scarf, and saw that the boy could not bear wearing that scarf for 24 hours. I was still touched. She touched the scarf, probably psychologically. She felt that kind of warmth, which was completely different from the warmth of the scarf bought by money.

Therefore, Jiang Mi learned a superb knitting technique from her on the condition of helping her write a homework for a week at the same table.

After she learned, she wore a scarf for her mom and dad. After receiving the scarf, mom and dad liked it very much. Sometimes they don't wear clothes, and they insist on wearing them. When spring comes, they won't take them off.

Jiang Mi once thought, wait for the next winter, and weave them different colors and styles.

But next winter came, she remembered it, but she couldn't send a scarf anymore.

"Forget it, I have self-knowledge." Jiang Mi looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds, and then bowed his head casually, "It's impossible for a good wife and a mother, but I know a little more about fun and romance."

When Gu Yanfeng bought her a scarf, Jiang Mi thought of knitting one as a gift.

After struggling a few times, in the end there was still nothing. There was something that I never dared to touch or dare to think about.

After wearing the book, she has been very positive and optimistic to live and face all difficulties.

But the miss is rooted in her heart, and time can't be worn away. She can only avoid it deliberately.

"Huh, do you really put gold on your face?" Xie Xiaoxuan didn't find her abnormal, quipped, "I want to see how much fun you can make out of a scarf."

Jiang Mi smiled slightly: "Then watch it."

Perhaps love brought courage, and she picked up something she dared not touch.

Of course, it is impossible to use ordinary means to follow Yan Feng's gangster-level male god.

No matter what her relationship with Gu Yanfeng develops in the future, Gu Yanfeng is her only relative in this world.

Mom and Dad couldn't wear the scarf she woven by herself, and she woven them together to Gu Yanfeng. I believe Mom and Dad would also be very happy.

"I must be watching." Xie Xiaoxuan also smiled, "Is the Spring Festival gift? Will it be too fast?"

It's ten days before the Spring Festival.