Chapter 31-32

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 31:

Not only Jiang Mi, but the group of people who followed Ren Shan were also stupid.

Only Ren Shan was sober, the hot soup was oily, and the taste splashed on his face was not a joke. If he accidentally fell into his eyes, he could cry.

Ren Shan wailed with his eyes closed: "I'm dying, my eyes are blind, ahhhhhh... it hurts, my aunt's life is wrong, I'm wrong, I'm wrong..."

Gu An didn't want to make things big, and finally brought him up.

Ren Shan let out a sigh of relief, but the next second, Gu An took him in a direction and kicked him at the same time. Ren Shan knelt down straight.

"Punch" made a loud noise, and the group of men at the door shook collectively, then recovered.

Jiang Mi also came back to her, and she said to one of the people who took photos with a pretentious attitude: "Take the phone."

The man reacted and wanted to delete the content of the shooting.

"If you dare to delete, we will press his pig's head into the pot." Jiang Mi threatened immediately.

Gu Anwenyan also looked up, but it wasn't too ruthless, but the man was calmed down by her momentum, stunned that he didn't dare to refute, and obediently sent the phone over.

Jiang Mi watched that he was secretly filming the video and sent a copy to his mobile phone.

The waiter and the security guard who were blocked at the door finally pushed away the people and squeezed in. It was dumbfounded to see the scene.

"Apologize." Gu An pressed Ren Shandao.

Ren Shan was so scared that his soul was gone, and his face and eyes did not hurt. He immediately said: "I'm sorry, I'm not a person. I grew up eating ammonia. I'm rubbish. Please forgive me. I was wrong, I really knew it was wrong..."

The waiter recovered, and hurried over to apologize, wanting Gu An to forget.

Gu An didn't seem to want to cause trouble, letting go of his hand: "Then leave it to you."

The waiter breathed a sigh of relief while letting Ren Shan take care of the wound on the face, while continuing to apologize to Gu An and Jiang Mi: "I'm sorry, would you like to change the dining room for the two of you? To express our apologies, tonight Free for you."

Gu An is not bad for a meal, but she really likes the taste of this family, she looks at Jiang Mi: "Sister... what do you think?"

"Yes." Jiang Mi nodded.

The waiter finally fell to the ground with a heart, and quickly replaced them with a box.

When passing by the corridor, Jiang Mi noticed that the man in the video just entered a box. She glanced at random, but saw Bai Mo sitting in the first place, Yu Bai was next to him, and the footsteps were slightly paused.

"What's wrong?" Gu An immediately noticed that she was not right.

"It's okay, let's go." Jiang Mi recovered.

In the new box, the manager of the restaurant came over to apologize in person, and presented a VIP VIP card to each of them, as well as many dishes.

Thank you again for apologizing, and a group of people finally quit.

"You are too powerful!" Jiang Mi had the opportunity to express his admiration, looking at Gu An's eyes shining, "Can I worship you as a teacher? Just so handsome, I also want to learn... ..."