Chapter 49-50

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 49:

When Jiang Mi looked at the watch, even the strap was studded with diamonds, she knew that it was very valuable, but she was not willing to receive such a precious gift.

However, compared with the elder brother's gift, she was still more willing to accept Gu Yanfeng's gift, and did not say anything about the return.

The time at school passed very quickly, and at the end of the month, Jiang Mi had already familiarized himself with the scripts passed by Gu Yanfeng. However, listening to He Yunyong said that the show will not be filmed until the winter vacation.

Jiang Mi is not anxious about acting. She is anxious about the "genius 7" system.

"Genius No. 7" originally wanted to bind to the fact that the person might be Yu Bai. Jiang Mi didn't tell Gu Yanfeng, it was not very easy to explain, and it was even worse if it gave him hope and let him down again, she thought Find the evidence first.

After returning to school, Jiang Mi had been observing Yu Bai, but they were originally hostile and had no chance of contact. She couldn't ask Yu Bai directly. Don't say whether she would tell the truth or not, it would be terrifying to say that the rules of the system "seeing light die". Although Jiang Mi didn't like Yu Bai, she didn't want to kill her.

Therefore, Jiang Mi said that there was no gain. Fei Yiruo had been comatose over there, and there was no sign of waking up. She was naturally anxious.

On this day's acting class, the teacher brought a message: the famous director He Wei will be in the school to cast a role for the new drama in the near future.

The students suddenly boiled.

Isn't learning performance just for filming? This opportunity is absolutely unwilling to miss.

In a class time, more accurate news came out.

Youth theme, background is high school campus, sea elections are held in the school three days later, you can sign up today.

Xie Xiaoxuan is also going to sign up and call Jiang Mi together.

Jiang Mi took over her book: "I won't go, I'll take the book back for you."

"Oh, yes, you already have a film." Xie Xiaoxuan said enviously, and hugged Jiang again. "I want to rub your European spirit, I don't ask for the lead role, and I am satisfied with a cannon fodder."

Jiang Mi used to watch the script in the dormitory before, so he raised a mouthful with Xie Xiaoxuan and said that he had taken a role, but because it had to be kept secret before the filming, there was not much communication.

"You must be able." Jiang Mi cheered her.

Xie Xiaoxuan signed up for a long time before returning, and excitedly told Jiang Mi that there were too many people signing up, and almost all the students had gone.

In fact, it is also expected.

This industry is highly competitive, and students at school have few advantages compared to those who are already famous.

But the theme of the campus is different, and the adolescence unique to adolescence is often not completed by performance.

Moreover, He Wei is as famous as Yu Cong in this world. Yu Cong's male lead is Gu Yanfeng and female lead is Su Pan. Many people are willing to play a role in He Wei's play.

"The most funny ones are Yu Bai and Du Xiyun." Xie Xiaoxuan's enthusiasm for gossip has exceeded that of the casting. "They are just in front of me. Du Xiyun has been pumping up Yu Bai, saying that she has good temperament and good acting skills. Take the hostess. She also said that in order not to compete with Yu Bai, she will not sign up. Touching Yu Bai is broken, thinking about how to thank Du Xiyun after waiting for the filming."