Chapter 27-28

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 27:

At the checkout, Su Pan helped Jiang Mi to pay the money together.

Jiang Mi hesitated for a moment and did not refuse.

"Xiao Lu, put these things back in the car first." Su Pan handed the shower gel to his assistant. "It's too tiring to carry these shopping."

Jiang Mi rushed to the assistant embarrassedly: "Trouble Brother Lu."

"It's okay, running is a trivial matter, better than shopping." Assistant Lu whispered to Jiang Mi, "but please trouble you to look at Sister Su Pan, you have to hold her when she is impulsive."

"Sister Panpan is very impulsive?" Jiang Mi spent the past two days with Su Pan, thinking she was not an impulsive person.

"Generally not impulsive, impulsively make a big news." Assistant Lu seemed to have a lingering fear.

Jiang Mi didn't ask much at this time, nodded and agreed.

"Take you to my favorite store first." Su Pan took the elevator directly to the top floor. "I know the boss very well and can discount it."

Jiang Mi is a little curious: "You are familiar with this place."

"Well come often." Su Pan said, "We work here, spend most of the year in the film and television base, can't go to the neighborhood, where else can I go?"

"Also." Jiang Mi thought for a while, "Isn't that a lot of people who know you? Will you sign with you?"

"No." Su Pan said indifferently. "These merchants have become accustomed to seeing artists. They just want to sell us a little more money. Anyway, they think the artists are rich, they may be stupid, and they don't know the price. Even if some people understand, but because Love face, and do not want to bargain."

Jiang Mi thinks that Su Pan is a different fireworks: "You will definitely bargain, right?"

"I not only talked, but also cut into the dead." Su Pan looked smug.

The two of them had already arrived at the shop Su Pan said, and the appearance did not look too special, but when they entered the shop, they found that the style of clothes inside was indeed unique.

"Look if you like it." Su Pan said to Jiang Mi.

Jiang Mi nodded, looking left and right in excitement, feeling that everything looked good, but none of them seemed very satisfied.

"Boss, how much is this?" Su Pan seemed to find his favorite product soon.

Jiang Mi looked back, it was a pair of black wide-leg trousers.

"One thousand." The boss said without looking up.

Su Pan: "One hundred."

The boss raised her eyelids and looked at her: "Believe it or not, will I get you out?"

This sentence didn't know why she poked Jiang Mi's smile, and she turned and laughed so that the whole person was shaking.

"What are you laughing at?" Su Pan stopped bargaining and hung back his pants and walked to Jiang Mi. "Do you like it?"

Jiang Mi shook her head in embarrassment: "I don't know what I look good on."

"Whatever you wear looks good," Su Pan said while picking a pink dress with a big bow on the shoulder strap.

Very cute, Jiang Mi hurriedly waved his hand: "I don't like this style."

"Oh? What about this?" Su Pan pointed to a forest-style dress on the wall. "You must be wearing a fairy."