Chapter 51-52

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 51:

Because the original owner really likes and loves Palmer, Palmer is also a warm and pure person in the original book. After wearing the book, there is no problem with several contacts, so Jiang Mi had a good impression of Palmer.

Of course, the operation of changing the name may not be Bermer's own idea, maybe he didn't know it at all. Moreover, considering from Bermer's side, his debut as a child star has been considered a fire for more than ten years. The TV series played may not be the main male lead, but if the female lead is a newcomer, he may feel that the price is bargaining, so he wants to raise it.

Not incomprehensible, but at least for Jiang Mi now, fame and fortune are not as important as the work itself.

You can't accept that you can skip this play, but don't change the script. You can change the name for Fanwei before starting shooting. Will you change the script after starting shooting? Change people? The plot needs to be changed, and it can be changed in a good direction. It is a bit excessive to change the plot alone to highlight the male lead.

Of course, things that haven't happened yet are not easy to figure out casually. But now Jiang Mi's impression of Bermer has been greatly discounted.

In fact, Jiang Mi is a little puzzled.

She had never thought of collaborating with Bermer before, because according to the plot in the book, Bermer made a movie as a freshman, and later nominated the film actor. Although he didn't win the award in the end, it was already very good for Palmer, who was less than 20 years old.

And "Little Fairy" is a TV series, I don't know why Bermer picked this up.

The current development seems to be different from the book.

"Mi Mi?" Xie Xiaoxuan patted Jiang Mi, "What's wrong with you? What do you think, so fascinating?"

Jiang Mi recovered his mind: "It's okay, let's go."

The two changed their clothes and went out. When they walked to Cai Ji's door, they almost reached their meal.

"Mimi, I can take a picture..."

"Jiang Mi? Xie Xiaoxuan?"

Before Xie Xiaoxuan finished speaking, he heard someone saying hello to them.

The two turned around and looked at the group of people they had just met at the audition today, including Yu Bai and Bai Mo-in other words, they were here for the party, but they were not called Jiang Mi and Xie Xiaoxuan.

Xie Xiaoxuan's face didn't look good immediately.

Jiang Mi took her hand and squeezed it, instructing her not to be impulsive, and then smiled at the group of people: "What a coincidence, all come to eat?"

"Yes." A boy named Chen Chenchen immediately smiled and said, "Let's be together."

This boy is the tentative male second.

Jiang Mi glanced at Yu Bai, who also had an unsightly look, and refused: "Forget it, don't disturb you anymore."

"There is nothing to disturb or not to disturb, everyone will work in a crew in the future, familiarize with it in advance, and facilitate the filming later." Bermer said, adding another sentence, "I wanted to call you together before, but unfortunately there is no contact. "

Want to cover up.

It is not difficult to find their contact information.

"Yes, let's be together." Yu Bai also followed.