Chapter 17-18

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 17:

When Jiang Mi woke up in the morning, he opened his eyes and saw a strange room. It took two seconds before he remembered what happened last night.

She was agitated and hurriedly looked away.

She was the only one on the bed, and Gu Yanfeng had already gotten up.

Jiang Mi breathed a sigh of relief and began to have a headache again the next second.

Last night, she couldn't get rid of Gu Yanfeng's bondage, and she simply couldn't be bothered to move.

Someone always has to turn over when he sleeps, and when he releases, she can get out of bed.

As a result, before Gu Yanfeng turned over, she fell asleep first.

Gu Yanfeng woke up to see her naturally, how to explain it later?

The explanation is actually very easy to explain. The key is how to make it less embarrassing?

With that kiss, Jiang Mi touched her lower lip and covered her face.

How will she get along with Gu Yanfeng afterwards?

Although Fei Yiruo came to think of herself as Gu Yanfeng's wife, she actually regarded Gu Yanfeng as a teacher, friend, or even elder... but she never really thought about her lover.

Gu Yanfeng obviously did not mean that.

Her actions last night seemed to break this balance.

Jiang Mi struggled for a long time, but got out of bed.

Always face.

Gu Yanfeng is busy in the kitchen.

Jiang Mi gritted her teeth and went directly to say hello: "Mr. Gu, you..."

She kept talking.

Purely intuition, she felt that Gu Yanfeng would not like how others saw him last night.

Therefore, she did not want to mention it.

But without mentioning that, she didn't know what else to say.

"Are you awake?" Gu Yanfeng responded casually, but didn't turn his head, just staring at the dishes in the pot, "wash it, you can eat soon."

God knew that when he woke up in the morning, when he found himself holding a tender body, he almost threw Jiang Mi directly under the bed.

Fortunately, he really held his arms tightly, holding his legs in his hands and pressing them, so he didn't take off.

Rao is always calm, and he has no idea what to do in the face of this.

He was very clear about his situation, and he saw the broken cup on the ground. Guessing it, Jiang Mi couldn't rest assured when he heard the sound. He went in to check it and was hugged by him.

Gu Yanfeng really didn't know how to face Jiang Mi.

He was looking for his fiancée, and it was never really for marriage. Moreover, Jiang Mi was only 18 years old, and he was less likely to have that kind of thought.

But something embarrassing happened, he didn't know how to compensate.

"Oh." Jiang Mi agreed and turned away.

Gu Yanfeng just turned around and glanced at Jiang Mi's back. His eyes were full of annoyance.

Avoid talking, it seems worse.

At dinner, Gu Yanfeng gave Jiang Misheng a bowl of porridge and said, "I was sorry last night. Did you scare you?"

Jiang Mi shook her head holding the porridge bowl: "Are you all right?"