Chapter 63-64

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 63:

Jiang Mi was taken aback, and subconsciously looked at Yan Feng, what did he mean?

Want to disclose their relationship?

This will definitely not work!

Don't say that they are not true couples, even if it is true, it will not be of any benefit to Gu Yanfeng to announce this matter.

Gu Yanfeng was so famous that he stared at him with too many eyes, and he was in love with a young girl who had just turned 18, even if it was put on an ordinary person. What's more, money transactions were involved between them, and Gu Yanfeng said it was unclear. Once exposed, his reputation must be damaged.

This is also the reason why Jiang Mi did not tell Gu Yanfeng about these things. She knew that once she said it, Gu Yanfeng would definitely come to help her.

As soon as he came forward, the crew had Yu Bai and Bai Mo, and they couldn't lie. Their relationship was easily exposed.

"We are......"

"It turns out that you are also neighbors!" Jiang Migang just started, and Chen Chenchen, the second male, shouted suddenly.

Jiang Mi: "..."

Yu Bai: "..."

Before He Yunyong came to the crew, Jiang Mi called his uncle, and some people were curious about their relationship. He Yunyong said that Jiang Mi was a child of a neighbor's house, and everyone in the crew knew about it.

But Yu Bai felt that they must have lied. If Jiang Mi really had a neighbor like He Yunyong, how could it be so miserable in the past? But she didn't pay much attention to Jiang Mi before, and she didn't really know what happened to her before high school, so she didn't dare to talk about it.

She was troubled in the face of Gu Yanfeng, that is, Gu Yanfeng didn't dare to lie, but she didn't expect that Chen Chenchen's blunt, rushed out at this time.

Yu Bai didn't give up, but wanted to say it again, but Chen Chenchen grabbed it in front of her again: "I said that the way of seeking performance looks a bit familiar, and now I finally understand it, it turned out to be a teacher from a teacher, and a master from a master. ."

He ran in front of Gu Yanfeng and raised his drink glass: "Mr. Gu, I'm a big fan of you. I just wanted to learn acting when I saw your movie. I didn't expect to see you so fast, and I drank it. I'm really happy about the drink you requested! Can you sign me? I'm going to save this cup, and if I get stuck in the future, I will use it to inspire myself."

Gu Yanfeng: "...Of course, can I take a group photo?"

Several other people heard and rushed over.

"I also want to sign a group photo."

"Teacher Gu, I am also your fan."

"I also want."

...

Yu Bai was squeezed to the outside in an instant.

Gu Yanfeng glanced at her lightly, and Yu Bai shivered inexplicably, then completely suffocated the words he hadn't finished.

They took pictures lively and lively, and He Wei came happily, saying that he would invite Gu Yanfeng to eat.

"Let's come together, I invite guests." Gu Yanfeng said with a smile, "No need to save money, I will go back to Uncle He to report."

He Wei quickly applauded: "With Mr. He's money, you don't have to be hurt, let's go."

Gu Yanfeng was originally planning to entertain guests, and had already reserved a few seats before.