Chapter 59-60

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 59:

The ups and downs of life are sometimes so simple and dramatic.

You got a lot of lottery tickets, thinking that there will always be a winner, and the result is a disappointment. When the lottery tickets in your hand are all scratched, and even a consolation prize has not been won, you are already desperate. At this time, you found that a lottery ticket was dropped on the ground. You picked it up without any hope and scraped it away. You found that you were in a super gift bag.

With the disappointment foreshadowing, the surprise value brought by this spree has turned many times.

Jiang Mi now holds 29 merit cards and feels like holding an ultra-luxury spree.

The feeling of riding a roller coaster is so cool and exciting!

Jiang Mi couldn't help but looked at the house in the direction of the window. The car had been walking for so long, and he could only see the corner of the community. Jiang Mi didn't give up, so he stared and looked at him in a blink of an eye.

Luo Jiang saw her movement from the rearview mirror, and a smile appeared unconsciously on her lips.

It has been several years since Gu Yanfeng drove. Luo Jiang knew that he looked good-tempered, polite and seemed to get along well. But in fact, he was very afraid of having emotional entanglements with other people, so he always lived by himself. What he didn't know only felt that he was at ease and knew that he was very lonely.

However, after Jiang Mi, Gu Yanfeng's life changed a lot. It was said that Gu Yanfeng was taking care of Jiang Mi. In fact, Jiang Mi also brought Gu Yanfeng a lot of happiness.

Between them, it's hard to say who depends on who is more.

Anyway, Luo Jiang likes Jiang Mi very much, and really likes them to be together early.

Jiang Mi didn't know that Luo Jiang was young, so she prematurely fought the heart of her old father. She couldn't even see the shadow of the community before turning back to continue to look after the cards sent by Yan Yanfeng. Counting the advantages one by one, and watching them over and over again, almost all of them are memorized.

After counting, Jiang Mi began to think again, what wish to exchange with Gu Yanfeng?

She thought about it for a long time and didn't come up with a good idea at school, but she was still not happy.

After saying goodbye to Luo Jiang, Jiang Mi jumped back to the dormitory, and Xie Xiaoxuan couldn't help vomiting when she looked at her: "I know you have the nourishment of love, can you converge a little bit?"

"What's wrong with me?" Jiang Mi asked innocently.

Xie Xiaoxuan reached out her finger and pressed down the corner of her mouth: "Look, it won't be pressed down...you can change your name. It will be called Jiang Mi, honey honey, sweet honey, OK?"

"Go away." Jiang Mi blushed and pushed away Xie Xiaoxuan, carefully locking the card.

Xie Xiaoxuan shrugged: "Is it from a boyfriend again?"

Jiang Mi moved and asked, "If you were given a chance to ask a boyfriend, what would you mention?"

Xie Xiaoxuan spread his hand: "I'm sorry, this assumption is not true, I don't have a boyfriend."

"So if it is!" Jiang Mi pounced and tickled Xie Xiaoxuan, "Hurry up and think, maybe you will soon have a boyfriend? Are you all blind date?"

"Don't mention this, he actually knew in advance that he deliberately lied to me and actually said it was fun. Lying, do I know him well? Fun ghost!" Xie Xiaoxuan couldn't help getting angry when he mentioned this.