Chapter 39-40

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 39:

Military training is really a very tiring thing. In the later period, everyone has no energy. When Du Xiyun saw Jiang Mi, he could save his strength to roll his eyes.

The report performance was arranged on the day before the holiday. The students were enthusiastic and the effect was much better than expected.

The leader was also happy, without procrastination, and had a holiday as soon as the performance was over.

A group of students in Wutuo followed the beasts out of the cage, rampaged, excited, and did not see the gloomy expression of military training.

Jiang Mi greeted his classmates and returned to the dormitory with Xie Xiaoxuan.

"Ah, I have to lie down." Xie Xiaoxuan is also a hard-working sportsman, and spreads directly on the bed, "I think those people are like crazy, aren't they tired?"

"I'm tired, but I'm not tired." Jiang Mi said while checking his luggage. "When I thought that I had finally got rid of the nightmare-like military training, I could go out to play, eat delicious food, and meet the people I wanted to see...I was full of energy. full."

Xie Xiaoxuan said that she couldn't understand. She was about to turn her head to sleep. Suddenly she felt wrong. She sat up halfway and looked at Jiang Mi, who couldn't hide her excitement.

Jiang Mi: "What?"

Xie Xiaoxuan: "Normally, you shout tiredly and shout the most. What are you doing today in such a brilliant look?"

"Of course I went to see the person I wanted to see." Jiang Mi didn't hide her, "Did I not say that before?"

"Do you really have a boyfriend?" Xie Xiaoxuan sat upright. "Isn't it a lie?"

"Of course not." Jiang Mi was a little proud, "I really have a boyfriend."

"Which school is your boyfriend? Are there any photos? Show me." Xie Xiaoxuan was interested.

"He graduated, well... really not. His identity is a bit special. I will show it to you later, is it okay?" Jiang Mi didn't say Gu Yanfeng directly, but I couldn't believe it, but Xie Xiaoxuan, mainly because of her complicated relationship with Gu Yanfeng Great explanation. If you don't admit it, you might be shaken out by Yu Bai one day.

"Of course." Xie Xiaoxuan respects people very much, and will not be difficult to be strong in this kind of thing, but also jokes, "But you have to buy delicious bribes to me."

Jiang Mi laughed: "Small meaning."

Xie Xiaoxuan lay back, and quickly sat up and looked again, suddenly asked: "Did you prepare a gift for your boyfriend?"

Jiang Mi was slightly surprised: "No."

She actually thought about preparing gifts for Gu Yanfeng, but they weren't serious couples in the first place. Second, Gu Yanfeng had seen all the good things. In the third time, Jiang Mi really had no energy during this time, so she didn't have a good idea in the end. I just didn't prepare.

"Actually, I think I can give a gift." Xie Xiaoxuan said, "I used to fall in love with the table, every time I received a gift, I was not happy, at that time, I would be very happy with her boyfriend. Sometimes the gift is not a gift. The value of itself, but the mind."

Jiang Mi also made sense: "Then I will buy something before I set off later."

She hadn't had time to ask Xie Xiaoxuan what gift to send, the phone rang, it was the driver Luo Jiang.

Jiang Mi told Gu Yanfeng that day that he wanted to go to the class and felt a bit regretful. He should not be greeted in advance. He should go directly and give Gu Yanfeng a surprise. In order to make up, Jiang Mi told Gu Yanfeng that the school will only take a holiday tomorrow. Anyway, the official holiday time is also tomorrow. Gu Yanfeng was not assured that she took the bus alone and sent a driver to pick it up. Jiang Mi secretly contacted the driver and asked him to come in advance.