Chapter 41-42

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 41:

Gu Yanfeng was lost in thought after saying this sentence, and he didn't notice Jiang Mi's small reaction for a while.

Jiang Mi silently leaned over Gu Yanfeng until her arms touched each other before she felt a little bit better.

Sensing her movements, Gu Yanfeng recovered and turned his head: "Sorry, did you scare you?"

"It's a little scary." Jiang Mi rubbed her arm, "Well, what is going on? That, that person is really dead?"

"Yes." Gu Yanfeng said apologetically, "However, I didn't mean to say ghosts or something."

"What's that?" Jiang Mi calmed down a little when he heard him say "not a ghost".

"Seriously speaking, I should call Xiao Hanshuang aunt, she is my mother's girlfriend. So, no matter whether she is dead or alive, she will never come to me to sign." Gu Yanfeng explained.

Jiang Mi nodded: "Did she die?"

"Dead, a fire, burned to death..." Gu Yanfeng said halfway through, suddenly stopped.

A fire can burn a person, and also burn a lot of traces.

Jiang Mi also reacted. She nervously grabbed Gu Yanfeng's arm: "How long has this Xiao Hanshuang died?"

"Probably for seventeen years." Gu Yanfeng remembered very clearly, "I was eleven years old that year."

"At that time..." Jiang Mi stopped talking, according to what he said before taking care of Yan Feng. Fei Yiruo started to change when he was ten years old.

That is to say, Xiao Hanshuang died after Fei Yi if it changed, it should have nothing to do with this matter.

"At that time she had become different from before." Gu Yanfeng confirmed Jiang Mi's guess.

"However, this does not mean that the two things have nothing to do." Gu Yanfeng then said, "Xiao Hanshuang is my mother's closest girlfriend. At that time, if there was anyone other than me, if someone could find out the change of my mother, the most It may be Xiao Hanshuang."

Jiang Mi was startled: "You mean... kill your mouth?"

Gu Yanfeng asked: "Do you think it is possible?"

"Yes." Jiang Mi nodded. "How did Xiao Hanshuang die? What was the cause of the fire? Didn't the police investigate?"

"Just died in a fire, when she was taking a nap, and the kitchen forgot to turn off the fire, which caused the fire. Although the body burned beyond recognition, it was indeed true that I had tested the DNA." Gu Yanfeng remembered, "As for me... Mom, My family was having a family meeting that day, everyone was together and there was no time to commit crimes."

Obviously Gu Yanfeng also had doubts, only after so many years have passed, I still remember this thing so clearly.

However, it seems that either the two things have nothing to do with each other, or if Fei Yi may have a terrible special ability.

Jiang Mi is really a bit desperate, why does she have no special ability?

"Are we thinking too much?" Jiang Mi said helplessly.

"No." Gu Yanfeng put away the things. "When I checked the case, I couldn't find any clues, so I thought I thought too much. But now, I'm pretty sure that the two things are connected."

Gu Yanfeng knocked on the note on the table: "Otherwise, why does this thing appear? Even if Xiao Hanshuang is really alive after death, she can't come up hard, just to ask me to sign it? When I was a child, she still signed I have taught me how to write in hand, not to mention that she should not know that I am an entertainer now."