Chapter 15-16

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 15:

The classroom was silent.

Jiang Mi stared coldly at Wu Feiyu: "It doesn't matter if I don't say that. I called the police immediately. Anyway, when I moved my phone, I would definitely leave a fingerprint."

She pressed the three numbers "110" without hesitation.

"It's me." Wu Feiyu was sweating and hurriedly came over to pull Jiang Mi's hand. "Don't call the police."

Jiang Mi did not let him encounter: "Okay, go to Teacher Zhao's office and say."

The two came to the office, and Gu Yanfeng also arrived.

Seeing Gu Yanfeng, Wu Feiyu was so surprised that his chin almost disappeared.

Teacher Zhao was so angry that he slapped the table fiercely: "I'm not going to tell you the truth!"

Wu Feiyu said tremblingly: "I just, just hung up Jiang Mi on the phone."

"Why are you doing this?" Teacher Zhao was puzzled.

Wu Feiyu Zhiwu Wuwu: "Just, open, kidding."

"Change the question." Of course Gu Yanfeng wouldn't believe it. "How did you unlock Jiang Mi's phone lock?"

Wu Feiyu's face changed slightly.

"Fingerprint film, right?" Gu Yanfeng already judged, "Hand it over."

He didn't speak too harshly, but perhaps it was too famous and brought a deterrent, Wu Feiyu did not dare to resist and took out a fingerprint film.

In fact, it is not difficult to copy fingerprints, it is easier to extract Jiang Mi's fingerprints.

However, Gu Yanfeng found that the fingerprint film was very professional.

"Are you sick?" Jiang Mi saw her fingerprint film and felt a chill in her back. "What are you doing this? Looking at my phone? What do you want to know?"

"I don't want to look at your phone..." Wu Feiyu stopped talking.

"This is someone else's for you." Gu Yanfeng looked at him, "including the'Terror Rune', the same person gave it to you, right?"

"You, how do you know?" Wu Feiyu panicked and admitted.

Teacher Zhao was baffled: "What a horror charm?"

Gu Yanfeng took out the Fu and showed it to Teacher Zhao: "This is what he secretly stuffed in the search paper. I went to ask the senior monks in Qingling Temple. They told me that this Fu can make people uneasy and damage their soul. This may not be scientific, but the starting point will not be good, what does Teacher Zhao think?"

Teacher Zhao wanted to hit someone: "Wu Feiyu! What the **** are you doing?!"

"Speak what you know, don't let me ask one question after another." Gu Yanfeng wiped her fingertips, "I don't have that kind of patience."

Wu Feiyu shivered, and the matter had come to an end, so he could only explain it.

After Qin Tong was expelled, he was very dissatisfied with Jiang Mi and vowed to take revenge. She learned that Jiang Mi became Wu Feiyu's back table, and Wu Feiyu was also interested in Yu Bai, so she found Wu Feiyu, asked him to go close to Jiang Mitao, and then found Jiang Mi's weakness.

Wu Feiyu doesn't want to cause trouble, but Qin Tong is Yu Bai's good friend.

In fact, Jiang Mi didn't eat Wu Feiyu's set, so he didn't get any useful information.