Chapter 11-12

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 11:

"Teacher Gu, am I going too far?" Jiang Mi was sitting opposite Gu Yanfeng, his face slightly pale. "I know that the stool is bad, and I let Teacher Wang sit on purpose."

Don't look at Jiang Mi's fierce, fierce and particularly skilled appearance when dealing with Zhou Hao and Lu Ruixi. In fact, she has never done such a thing before.

Jiang Mi was born into a wealthy family. Her parents loved her very much. She is also a school bully. Teachers and classmates like it. She has no chance of conflict with others.

When he first came through, receiving the memory of the original owner, Jiang Mi was shocked and angry, thinking about the opportunity to make those **** die.

But she is not a cruel person, Zhou Hao really punishes, but Wang Hanchi did not face what she did, or her teacher.

Jiang Mi has a filter for her teacher. When she heard that Wang Hanchi was so injured, she couldn't help feeling guilty.

"If you don't say it, no one will know that you know the stool is bad." Gu Yanfeng didn't answer directly, but asked, "Why tell me?"

Jiang Mi froze: "Why didn't I tell you?"

The words fell, and I was taken aback.

Calculating seriously, she knew Gu Yanfeng, but it was only a few days.

But has her trust in him reached such a deep level?

Thinking about it again, Jiang Mi also felt that Gu Yanfeng was so good, why not trust him?

She is the eldest lady who grew up in the greenhouse. Because she has the memory of the original owner, she has a hostile attitude towards everyone in the school and her adoptive parents and will not easily believe them. But for Gu Yanfeng, the man who gave her support, warmed her, and helped her solve all the difficulties as soon as she walked through, she couldn't give a bad guess.

Gu Yanfeng said: "Don't trust anyone, especially those who are good to you. The better you are, the bigger the picture."

Jiang Mi nodded: "Well, I will remember. I will be very careful outside. If I meet someone who can't be identified, I will ask you. You can help me distinguish."

She didn't think about it at all. The person Gu Yanfeng said, he was quite in line with himself.

Gu Yanfeng looked at Jiang Mi, and the little girl's smile was full of trust.

Obviously suffered, why don't you understand the alert?

"What's wrong? Teacher Gu?" Jiang Mi was uncomfortable by him. "I have something on my face?"

Gu Yanfeng recovered, and then asked back to the previous question: "Did you break the stool?"

Jiang Mi froze: "Of course not."

Gu Yanfeng asked again: "Did you intentionally injure Teacher Wang?"

Jiang Mi: "No."

"In that case, where are you going too far?" Gu Yanfeng said, "Have you ever thought about it? If it wasn't for you to be alert, the injured person is you. Your script will die, and it may hurt you more than your teacher. If you are now If you are injured, most of you will not be able to take the college entrance examination. Think about it, if the injured person is you, will your teacher preside for you?"

According to the original master's three-year high school experience, if Gu Yanfeng does not come forward, Wang Hanchi will never be fair to her, at least Qin Tong will not drop out of school.