Chapter 53-54

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 53:

Jiang Mi felt a little embarrassed, but this embarrassment came to an end.

Because everyone saw that she was particularly enthusiastic, Su Pan hugged her directly and rubbed it.

Jiang Mi: "..."

Everyone seems to like rubbing her, and I don't know what is wrong.

Su Pan is very happy: "Sister, I will kill the next week. I will have no work until the New Year. I will give you the address of my home. As long as it is on holiday, you can come to me and I will play with you."

Jiang Mi was very happy and thanked in a hurry. The two of them didn't talk a few words, and the scene was ready to call.

"Mi Mi, you come." Yu Cong waved to Jiang Mi in front of the monitor.

"Yu Dao." Jiang Mi jumped up to Yu Cong. "Why are you handsome again?"

Yu Cong is in a good mood, and he has to be humble: "Where is there, there is Teacher Gu, who dares to be handsome."

"You are more handsome than him." Jiang Mi looked at him with a sincere look.

Yu Cong's mouth closed, "Come here, don't you want to film? I'll teach you a quick way to improve your acting skills."

"What way?" Jiang Mi got serious.

"Be a director." Yu Cong asked Jiang Mi to move a stool and sit side by side with him. "You watch others play, find out their shortcomings, and evade yourself. This will make progress very fast."

Jiang Mi thinks this is a good way to sit properly.

But when she saw the two people who appeared in the picture, she suddenly whispered: "Mr. Gu and Sister Panpan? Their rival play, can I pick out the fault? Yu Dao, you may overestimate me."

"They are both humans, and there will always be shortcomings. Even if you can't pick out the fault, you can feel which section will make you goose bumps, which section you feel very calm, and you can experience the difference in acting skills." Yu Cong is particularly patient. "let's start."

It is also a coincidence that Gu Yanfeng and Su Panpao were actually a "Bang Dong" scene today. It seems that both directors and screenwriters like to use this kind of bridge.

Today's scene is quite similar to last night's scene, even the content is quite similar.

The male and female owners went out to investigate the case and encountered danger. In order to protect the female owner, the male owner stood in front of her and just formed a "Bang Dong" posture.

Jiang Mifei finished watching the plot, and then looked up at the monitor.

Last night, she and Gu Yanfeng were unsuccessful. Jiang Mi attributed the reason to herself. She wanted to see what Su Pan would do.

Jiang Mi is at an early age of love, and has no clear concept of liking. She regards Gu Yanfeng as a very close person and is very dependent on him. In fact, she is afraid that this relationship will change, so she will unconsciously refuse to think in more directions. For the current Jiang Mi, she is very satisfied to maintain the current relationship.

Therefore, even if she had a lot of messy dreams last night, Jiang Mi didn't think much about it. She just thought it was a sequelae of the unsuccessful drama, and she was still looking for reasons for acting.

In the picture, the artificially made sand and stone fell down, and Gu Yanfeng swiftly flicked forward, just stopped in front of Su Pan.

He propped up the rock and looked at Su Pan who was in his arms.