Chapter 37-38

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again  Chapter 37:

As soon as Jiang Mi entered the elevator, he heard the footsteps of someone hurriedly rushing and pressed the door open button.

Seeing that the person coming was Yan Ning and a woman with flaming red lips, Jiang Mi froze. Yan Ning was also embarrassed to see her.

"Thank you." It was still the agent who responded quickly, thanking Jiang Mi with a smile and dragging Yan Ning's suitcase into the elevator.

"Are you moving?" Jiang Mi asked.

"Well, his next concert is not in Qingzhou." The agent said, "Be prepared early."

Jiang Mi nodded and expressed his understanding: "Is it hard?"

The agent nodded exaggeratedly: "Tired all the children silly."

Yan Ning: "..."

Still feeling strange in his heart, he couldn't help but ask: "I don't know what you call a girl?"

The agent secretly pinched Yan Ning.

Jiang Mi didn't notice their small movements and said truthfully: "My name is Jiang Mi."

"Miss Jiang." Yan Ning nodded. "Do you know Luo Rui?"

Jiang Mi was confused: "Who? I don't know."

"It's nothing." The agent hurriedly, "the one who lived next door."

"Oh." Jiang Mi didn't think much, "I just moved in yesterday, and the house was borrowed by someone else."

"No wonder I haven't seen Ms. Jiang before." The agent said with a smile, and then did not give Yan Ning the opportunity to speak again. He caught Jiang Mi and gave a violent exaggeration, exaggerating the little girl's blush.

Yan Ning looked at them and felt a bit complicated.

He had originally wondered whether Jiang Mi was actually Luo Rui's daughter or relative, before Luo Rui broke the principle. It now appears that they do not know at all.

He thought of wanting to help Jiang Mi yesterday, Jiang Mi's answer. What you say is independent and self-improving. It was only after the rich lady missed the words.

Yan Ning didn't know how to sigh Luo Rui, but that was the reason for the little girl's background.

Jiang Mi didn't know anything and went straight to the largest bookstore in the city.

In the next time, she has been looking for various books and materials, but unfortunately has little effect.

She didn't understand too much advanced research, but she accidentally found an autobiography that fell into disappointment and gave Jiang Mi a hint. The author of the book recorded that when a total solar eclipse occurred, a person he knew had disappeared bizarrely and never appeared again.

The author believes that multiple space-times exist, and each space-time is originally irrelevant, but when some ultra-large energy and magnetic fields change, it is possible to cause the intersection of space-time. Therefore, crossing is possible.

Jiang Mi seriously recalled that the day she walked through, the news did report that there would be a meteor shower that night.

Could it be that the opportunity to trigger her through?

However, she searched the news of this world, and there was no abnormality around May 5.

In the video with Gu Yanfeng in the evening, Jiang Mi discussed the matter with Gu Yanfeng.