Chapter 55-56

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 55:

There was a smell called "embarrassment" in the air.

Jiang Mi hung his head down and pretended to be dead, paying attention to the retro patterns on the floor tiles, as if he had vowed to study one, two, three, four, five.

But her blushing ears and neck still revealed that she was far less calm.

Gu Yanfeng rubbed his forehead: "Where did you learn these..."

Tiger Wolf's Word?

He also felt that she was a good little fairy, and she didn't want to touch it. She had to calculate the scale desperately, but she had already remembered his chest?

Shouldn't he wait any longer?

Jiang Mi continued to pretend to be dead.

Su Pan, who looked at them from afar, felt that the atmosphere was not right, worried that they quarreled, and came over to resolve this embarrassment: "Why are you two still here? Don't go in for dinner?"

"Yes! I'm about to go in and starve to death!" Jiang Mi yelled exaggeratedly, then hugged Su Pan's arm tightly.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Su Pan glanced at Gu Yanfeng and found that although he was a bit helpless, he was actually in a good mood. Looking at Jiang Mi again, his face was red and red, his eyes dodged, and he tried his best to be calm, but the shameful breath came from the surface.

Su Pan understood that these two were okay, the little girl was shy.

She was relieved and pulled Jiang Mi into the box.

Jiang Mi made an appearance and immediately received a warm welcome from everyone.

Su Pan wanted to give Jiang Mi her position, next to her was Gu Yanfeng.

But Jiang Mi was sitting down with Gu Yanfeng at this time. She squeezed to the other side of Su Pan, next to the female Ermeng Lanjun.

Su Pan was too curious. What did Gu Yanfeng say? Shy the little girl like this?

But Gu Yanfeng certainly won't say that, he has started to eat calmly.

Jiang Mi didn't dare to look at Gu Yanfeng, she turned to talk to Meng Lanyun.

Knowing Meng Lanjun's ending in the book, Jiang Mi is actually very concerned about her. However, because of what the original owner had done, Jiang Mi was always a little guilty about Meng Lanyun, so she never dared to walk too close to her.

"Mimi, did you pick up the "Little Fairy"?" Meng Lanyun took the initiative to chat with Jiang Mi.

Jiang Mi nodded: "Sister Lan Yun also knows this drama?"

"I play your class teacher." Meng Lanyun smiled, "We are going to cooperate."

"Ah?" Jiang Mi was quite surprised. "Isn't the teacher in charge a lot?"

There are also campus dramas with the teacher as the main character, but "Little Fairy" is not, the teacher is the supporting role.

Meng Lanyun can play the second female in Gu Yanfeng's male-dominated play, and the coffee is really not small. Du Xiyun can only play a small supporting role in "Above the Mist", disdain to play the second female in "Little Fairy", Meng Lanyun is actually willing to play a supporting role?

"The first drama I made in the debut, the director is He Wei." Meng Lanjun said, "And, unlike you school bullies, we have been afraid of teachers since we were young. We can only feel the addiction of being a teacher, but only in It's in the play, and I'm looking forward to it."