Chapter 09-10

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 9:

I would have been so distracted by Jiang Mi, and it was naturally anticlimactic. It ended in the laughter of all the students in the school.

On the stage, Lu Ruixi gritted his teeth and stared at Jiang Mi: "You really thought I was afraid of you, right?"

"Of course you won't be afraid of me." Jiang Mi smiled softly. "But, Teacher Lu, I won't be afraid of you anymore."

She pushed the wheelchair and passed Lu Ruixi, lowering her voice and said, "I have a lot of evidence like yesterday. Once I'm in a bad mood or something unexpected happens, the evidence will be seen by the world overnight. "

In the bright sun in May, Lu Ruixi shivered for no reason.

The so-called evidence that Jiang Mi sent to his mailbox yesterday was a video.

The location is where Jiang Mi beat Zhou Hao yesterday.

The original owner was stopped and harassed there by Zhou Hao at that time, Lu Ruixi happened to pass by, but he did not preside for Jiang Mi. On the contrary, when Jiang Mi asked him for help, he also said that the place did not belong to the scope of the school, so the school could not control it.

Lu Ruixi thought of it now, and understood why he said that stupid remark at that time.

As if that day was a weekend, he was anxious to go to a party organized by a rich student's home, and he didn't want to waste time, so he just said that.

But what I said was that the video was enough to put him in disrepute, and he couldn't even find a job in the future.

And Jiang Mi said that she still has a lot of evidence.

Lu Ruixi couldn't even think of it. He had done something similar before.

He pinched himself fiercely, how could this happen?

Who is the backing behind Jiang Mi?

The female bodyguard pushed the wheelchair from the playground to the teaching building. Suddenly, she saw a row of students standing in front of her. She stepped in and quickly blocked Jiang Mi.

"Sister Xiaohe, it's fine."

As soon as Jiang Mi's words fell, the crowd in front burst into cheers.

"Jiang Mi, good!"

"Jiang Mi, you are so handsome!"

"Jiang Mi, keep it up.

"We support you, the old bald donkey is mad!"

...

The bodyguard was relieved and her expression was a little puzzled.

Doesn't it mean that all the school students don't like Jiang Mi? What is the situation now?

Just because of a review, let everyone change so fast?

"Thank you all." Jiang Mi smiled slightly and motioned for the female bodyguard to take her away.

She could understand the changes of these students.

The original owner is no longer popular, and absolutely not to the point of having conflicts with the whole school.

To put it bluntly, most students just don't have their own judgment and don't want to cause trouble. Therefore, it seems that everyone is bullying and seeing everyone bullying, and then seeing others alienating the original owner and alienating them, it seems that they are very gregarious.

But now, Jiang Mi is not in trouble.

She beat Zhou Hao so arrogantly, and wrote such a review arrogantly to hit Lu Ruixi's face, but in the end Lu Ruixi didn't dare to take her.