Chapter 81-82

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 81:

Yan Ning's concert was a small concert specially designed to give back to his alma mater.

Xie Xiaoxuan had long wanted to buy a ticket, but she did sell well, but she didn't grab it. Now I heard that there are tickets for VIP seats.

"I'm also stupid. Teacher Gu is familiar with Yan Ning. It's not strange that you know him." Xie Xiaoxuan was excited all night and only reacted the next day. "Seeking, are you too happy? I know you too So happy!"

Jiang Mi also feels very happy. She is really lucky. No matter in which world she meets, she meets all good people and lovely people.

In the evening, the two went to the concert together.

The atmosphere at the scene was very warm. After listening to Jiang Xie and Xie Xiaoxuan, they felt that their ears were almost not their own, but it was also really bloody. Jiang Mi fully understood the reason why Yan Ning was so hot.

"I'm going to the backstage." Jiang Mi said to Xie Xiaoxuan, rubbing his ears. "Would you like to go back first."

Xie Xiaoxuan shook his head and said in a very reasonable way: "I won't go with you, I will wait for you outside."

Jiang Mi did not reluctantly go directly to the background.

Maybe the staff was notified and nobody stopped.

Yan Ning was sitting in the background, somewhat absent-minded, seeing Jiang Mi relieved: "Sister... Mi Mi, are you here?"

Jiang Mi's cheeks were reddish: "It's hard work, are you tired from the concert?"

"Fortunately, because I like it, I don't feel tired." Yan Ning played with a puff on the dressing table. "Take a hard trip."

"What did you say." Jiang Mi shook her head. "What's wrong? You can just say it."

Yan Ning smiled embarrassedly, took a box from the cabinet and handed it to Jiang Mi: "Three days later is An An's birthday, can you help me give this gift to her?"

Jiang Mi thought he asked him to come for Gu An's business, but did not expect it to be a gift.

"Why don't you ask your elder brother for help?" Jiang Mi asked.

Gu Yansheng and Gu An are in the company, and it is much more convenient for him to help deliver gifts.

Yan Ning was a little embarrassed and opened his mouth, unable to speak.

"Because Brother doesn't want to help, right?" Jiang Mi thought of the reason in an instant, looked at him, and said sorry, "I think, Brother's reason is the same as I should."

The implication was that she had to refuse, and Yan Ning looked pale.

"I don't want to help you, but I don't know how to tell An An." Jiang Mi was afraid that he would think more, and hurriedly explained, "I can certainly tell her that the gift was sent by me, or a fan, or even someone else. Sent... It's not difficult to deceive. The question is, we all love her so much, why should we deceive her? I know this is not a bad thing, but is it not a deception to deceive in good faith?"

Yan Ning said in a long while: "I don't mean anything else, I just want to make up for the shortfall in my heart over the years."

"Do you want to recognize her?" Jiang Mi exchanged a question.

Yan Ning nodded immediately: "Of course I think."

Jiang Mi said: "You have been swaying in front of her for a long time, right? Listening to the elder brother, An An doesn't hate you. I've been to your concert before. Why didn't you tell her directly?"