Chapter 87-88

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 87:

No one expected Jiang Mi to say this. Gu Yanfeng and He Yunyong could not help revealing a trace of subtlety when they saw that Bai Mo was so choked.

Bermer had a sweet throat and red eyes.

Gu Yanfeng stepped forward two steps: "Let's talk."

"What to talk about?!" Bermer was really angry, "Don't you design all this? Give me a pit, and deliberately provoke my relationship with Yu Bai, you don't have a good thing! I Any talks with you?"

"In that way, Yu Bai finally sees your true face?" Jiang Mi was a little surprised. She thought that with the halo of the male lead, Yu Bai would continue to be obsessed. "Good news."

"Shut up!" Bermer jumped violently, raising his hand to fight Jiang Mi.

Gu Yanfeng pulled Jiang Mi behind him, and at the same time wanted to grab Palmer's arm, but saw his hand froze in the air, trembling. It seemed like he wanted to hit someone, but was caught by an invisible pair of hands.

Is it the power of the system?

This is almost the first time Gu Yanfeng saw the traceable existence of the system.

Palmer's hand hung down quickly, and his expression was even more irritable, and he shouted directly: "You **** shut up too! What about the good male halo? What about the invincible system? The good female hostess Always belong to the male lead, the male match is always the foil? Nothing has been done successfully! Fortunately claiming to be a genius? All the **** is a liar! Fuck off! Get out of my body..."

The object of the fire this time should be the system.

But in the eyes of people who don't know, he is talking to the air, like a neuropathy.

He Yunyong was shocked and speechless.

Jiang Mi glanced at Gu Yanfeng secretly, a little worried.

Was she too excited just now?

In case Palmer really collapses, will it be self-defeating?

In addition, Bermer has already said the words male and female, male and female, will Gu Yanfeng doubt it?

Fortunately, Bermer was the male master, and it was not so easy to collapse. It might be pacified by the system. Anyway, he quickly calmed down again.

Gu Yanfeng watched him return to normal, intentionally said: "If you don't want to talk, just let me tell you..."

"Wait a minute." Bermer gritted his teeth. "What do you want to talk about?"

Gu Yanfeng said: "It's all here, let's get to the point. I can continue to invest, you let us talk directly to the system."

"Do you think I will believe you?" Bermer sneered. "If you didn't dig a hole for me, how could I get so embarrassed?"

"Isn't it the pit that you jumped on yourself?" Jiang Mi couldn't help but speak for Gu Yanfeng. "You think about it calmly. If it's not that you are too greedy, will you fall into the pit if you don't hesitate to smash yourself?" You can't even be responsible for the choices you make? Besides, teacher Gu dug a hole for you, but he didn't give you a good script, didn't invest in you, didn't give you a good team configuration? As long as you Perform well, the film's grades will not be bad! Look carefully, don't you get yourself so embarrassed?"

"But he is going to divest now." Bermer said indignantly.

"Do you know why he wants to withdraw his capital?" Jiang Mi looked at such a Palmer, and his heart was mixed.