Chapter 67-68

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 67:

Jiang Mi took the candy, the corners of her mouth went up frantically, and her heart was filled with something, but what she said was: "This candy, I want to change my wish card. Teacher Gu, you are too good at doing business. ?"

Gu Yanfeng looked around and no one noticed them, deliberately said: "Don't you ask for it yourself?"

Jiang Mi blinked and did not speak.

Gu Yanfeng: "Want to play?"

Jiang Mi nodded: "Well."

Actually, I didn't want to be fooled. Gu Yanfeng sent such a candy far away, naturally it was worth a wish card, but Jiang Mi wanted to make it.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Just when Jiang Mi thought he would be taught a lesson, Gu Yanfeng said, "Yes."

"Huh?" Jiang Mi was stupid.

Gu Yanfeng what a peerless good man?

Although it is just a wish card, you can't say "just", the wish card is a very precious thing... Anyway, he is really too good, it is really good without a limit.

"Reluctant? Then I take back what I just said." Gu Yanfeng raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Yes!" Jiang Mi squeezed the candy in his hand and said immediately, "Thank you, Teacher Gu."

Gu Yanfeng smiled slightly: "Then don't you eat?"

Jiang Mi peeled sugar into his mouth under his gaze, the delicate and sweet taste spread in his mouth, and even his heart was almost sweetened: "What kind of sugar is this?"

Gu Yanfeng ticked off the corner of his mouth: "It's called honey."

After talking, he lifted his legs and entered the classroom.

Honey?

Jiang Mi froze and looked down at the wrapping paper in her hand. She didn't know which language was written on it. She couldn't understand it anyway. But I don't know why, Jiang Mi has an intuition: this sugar is not called honey.

Is Gu Yanfeng teasing her?

Is he talking about... looking for sugar?

Jiang Mi sucked the candy in his mouth, put the candy paper in his pocket, rubbed his cheek, and then followed the classroom.

The eleventh master has finished the inspection and is talking to He Wei: "...The so-called ghosts and spirits are just some physical forms that we have not fully understood. Even if they exist, they are not as powerful as we think, so don't be afraid. The air here It's really unhealthy. I just use a spell to clean it up. Don't worry about it."

Since He Wei believed him, he would not refute.

Master Eleven has done some processing throughout the school. It is not important for others to see and understand, but at least there are monks, and everyone is relieved a lot.

As soon as the school was finished, news came from the hospital, saying that Bermer had already woken up. Fortunately, there was no problem this time. You can be discharged after two days of observation.

He Wei let out a long sigh of relief and attributed the credit to Master Eleven. He became more respectful to him.

Originally he wanted to see Bermer in person. At this time, he discussed with the production director and decided to let the production director go to the hospital to visit Bermer with a gift. He Wei stayed and invited Gu Yanfeng to eat with Master Eleven.