Chapter 05-06

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 5:

"I'll try it." Gu Yanfeng was a gentleman, not to mention scorn, and almost didn't even show a shocked expression.

He glanced at the bright red "18" that he could not bear to see. He probably wanted to understand Jiang Mi's knowledge reserve and problem-solving ideas. He pointed to the first question and asked, "Can you tell me first, what are you doing about this problem?" Understand?"

Jiang Mi took a look, it was a question about "Newton's second law of motion", and let him choose the option that described the error. A liberal arts student, she also knows that the option A "the direction of acceleration is opposite to the direction of force" is wrong.

As for the original master's problem-solving ideas, Jiang Mi recalled for a while, and said, "Three shorts and one shortest are the shortest, three short and one longest are the longest.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

He took away the physical test paper and saw the following chemical test paper.

After two seconds of silence, Gu Yanfeng asked, "Why did you choose D for this question?"

Jiang Mi took a look and the title was "The atomic number of selenium is ()".

The 34 of option C is the correct answer. If she followed the rules of the mask, she should choose C, and she got it right.

But the original master chose D. The answer to option D is 66.

Jiang Mi bounced hard.

The reason for the original primary election D couldn't be more simple-Bermer's birthday is June 6th.

6 is the lucky number identified by the original owner.

Speaking of it, the original owner's birthday was May 5th, and she firmly believed that she had a great relationship with Bermer.

No wonder the test results are not good, this heart is not on the test paper.

The original owner is really infatuated, but it is a pity that Luohua deliberately runs waterlessly.

In the plot of the book, in the later period, Bermer was the hostess. When the live broadcast, the face of the tens of millions of viewers was already the original star of the small star.

The original owner could not bear the blow, and he couldn't bear to resent Balmer, so he blew his anger on the hostess, and finally killed herself.

Of course, this cannot be told to Gu Yanfeng.

"I just think..." Jiang Mi hung her head and pulled the bunny decoration on her lapel. "This number looks auspicious."

Gu Yanfeng: "............"

Jiang Mi knew that it was a bit excessive, so he immediately replied: "I'm sorry, Teacher Gu. I used to be inadequate. I felt like I was unlucky. I especially hope to be able to transfer, so I am very sensitive to the so-called auspicious things. Now I don't need By the way, if you teach me, I must study hard and no longer believe in these strange things."

She said that when it came to this, Gu Yanfeng could not refuse, and finally turned over all her test papers, saying: "Let's start with math, math is occasionally used, I should remember some."

He first read the entire math test paper, probably wanting to summarize Jiang Mi's short board, and then found that it can't be summarized-all knowledge points are problematic, and the score is all based on luck.

"Starting from the first question, I will write the formula, and you will follow the calculation yourself." Gu Yanfeng began to write the formula on the test paper.