49- Marry Me, Properly.

The sunshine wakes Jing up from his well-deserved sleep. After almost a week feeling terrible, today he can actually move his body comfortably.

Next to him, Tao Ru is still sleeping soundly.

He smiles, touching her cheek.

"Mhmm.. you are awake?" The simple gesture wakes her up.

"Yes.."

"How are you feeling today?" Her eyes sparkles.

"I'm good, very good actually. I don't feel anymore pain, and I can even access 90% of my power." He explains excitingly.

"That's good..." Tao Ru smiles.

"It is the Buddha pill right?"

She nods.

"But how did you get it?" He asks curiously. Because Jing knows that it is the most powerful medicine ever made and to cultivate it, it takes 100 high ranking fighters for decades.

There is no way that the Blue Poison Sect will give such treasure to Tao Ru. Especially because they hate the fact that she is from Tu Gu Sect.

And most importantly, they hates the fact that she is Li Tao Ru.

Tao Ru just smiles as an answer, her body is still hurting from kneeling for days.

"I want to keep it as a secret." She finally says calmly.

Jing understood what she meant, he knows that she just doesn't want to describe how she got the pill. And he respects that.

"Thank you." He hugs her, and then he places a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Go to rest now."

Jing pulls the blanket and tuck her in.

______

By the time lunch is served, Jing already feel 100%. Surely, the pill is working.

"Wei, take the pearl pill from the archive box."

"Why?"

"Tao Ru needs it."

"Oh."

Their conversation is so short and effective. The siblings are always been so close.

Wei comes back from the archive room with a sodden box on hand.

"Here.. btw, why does she need it."

Jing smiles, Wei still doesn't realize that he is completely cured.

"She got me the Buddha pill from Blue Poison Sect." He explains.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE ALRIGHT NOW?!" She circles him around, still couldn't believe it.

"Yes I'm all good."

"Wait, Tao Ru went to get the Buddha pill?"

"Yes.."

"Is she okay? They must give her a hard time."

"Yes, she is resting in the room now."

"Ckckck, I can never understand you two."

_____

When Tao Ru opens her eye, she sees Jing on the corner of the bed, preparing her medicine.

"Here have this." He hands her the bitter solution.

"Hmm..." She is already feeling much better, especially after Jing transferred his qi to her earlier.

"Mother! Mother! Look what I made!" A-Kan enters the room with a scroll.

"What is it honey?"

"I drew us, see?? This is mother, this is father, and this is me! We are a happy family."

Tao Ru is touched by her son's simple gesture. She smiles warmly.

"Thank you a-Kan, let's hang it here."

"Okay!"

After their son leave the room happily, Jing moves closer to Tao Ru. Whispering on her ear.

"Do you want to go see the festival tonight?"

She nods.

It was the double seven festival, many young couples are walking around hand in hand, including Jing and Tao Ru.

"This is my first time going to a festival." She says, her eyes sparkles seeing the lively environment and the bright colorful lanterns.

"Oh really?" He knows that she is from secluded sect, but it is still weird that she never come to any festival.

"Buy my lanterns!"

"Good product! Cheap price!"

"Buy your wife a hairpin! Just imported from India!"

Jing looks at the pretty hair ornaments sold by the old guy. He knows that Tao Ru never had anything like this.

A simple pink cherry blossom hairpin caught his attention. He knows back in A Gu Mountain her favorite place is the cherry blossom field.

"Jing, I think they will start the fireworks now, let's go there." She pulls him excitedly.

She is just filled with happiness and innocence.

"Here should be a great place." They stopped right in front of the main stage.

And then the fireworks starts.

"Woooow" Her eyes sparkles. The colorful fireworks fills up the sky. And this is her first time seeing such magnificent event.

Jing smiles warmly at the woman he loves.

He places the hairpin on her hair, getting her attention.

"What is this?" She asks.

"Here." He shows her.

"Hairpins?" She smiles at the cute gesture. "Thank you."

"Look." He points at the sky.

"Huh?"

Suddenly a beautiful soft music plays and the people near them moves away, giving them privacy.

Tao Ru just look around confused.

Jing is ready in his position.

"Li Tao Ru, marry me please." Jing looks at her sincerely.

"Jing, we are already married."

"Yes, but this time, let's do it properly."

She can't help but to feel touched by his action. He is such a gentleman.

She is just standing there, biting her lip. And his is still starting at her, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, let's do it properly this time."

________

The wedding invitation is being made in the manor, seeing their name together feels so weird.

Huang Ma Jing
&
Li Tao Ru

They are having a wedding once more, but this time as themselves. Thousands of wedding invitation is being made and they are inviting the entire martial arts world.

Yes, the same people who watches them fight will now watch them get married.

"Are you nervous?" Jing holds her hand. The guests has arrived to the assembly place, to be the witness of their grand wedding.

He squeezes her hand and loves a gentle kiss on it. "I will be waiting for you at the end of the altar." He smiles.

"I'll see you there."