20- Wedding Night

Jing is standing on the stage, the wind blows softly, the smell of spring is lively and light.

This is it, his wedding day. He always had a dream about this day.

The courtyard is filled with hundreds of Huang Ma's disciples. His eyes is searching uneasily for his soulmate.

A woman in beautiful red silk dress walks towards him slowly. Jing's world suddenly stops. His heart is beating uncontrollably. She is the only focus on his eyes. He is feeling emotional, before realizing it, a tear drops.

Jing sniffs and wipes his eyes, he is trying his best to put a smile on. But it is hard, he is so overwhelmed by happiness inside him.

"I must be the luckiest man alive."

This girl is an angel, she is strong and beautiful. He gulps. She carries his child inside her. This girl, he would die for her.

After this, he won't let go of her anymore. From now on, they are husband and wife.

_

They go home after a long day of celebration.

Tao Ru and Jing  are sitting on the red bed. Rose petals also and candles make the atmosphere more intimate and romantic.

"I'll help you to take off your hairpins."

"Thank you." Tao Ru doesn't understand why she has to wear that many hairpins today.

She just washes her face with cold water and combs her hair straight.

She looks at the bed, Jing is sitting there. Tao Ru doesn't know what should she do. I mean she is now married to him. she takes off her heavy outer robe, carefully placing it on the chair.

She knows what a married couple should do on their wedding night. That is the most restricted act in her sect anyway.

"Hey.." she says awkwardly.

Jing looks at her, doesn't know why she acts weirdly. "I'm going to shower, you can go sleep first."

"Oh.. okay."

Tao Ru looks at herself in the mirror, her cheeks is as red as tomato. Should she get ready? Why is he showering this late? Is it because of the thing that they are going to do?

Oh right! Lady Wei gave her a hanfu that she should wear on her wedding night. She quickly changes to the sheer pink hanfu, the design is provocative and bold. Her body silhouette is  nicely highlighted. Her leg is showcased freely, and her delicate shoulder is showing.

She sits on the bed waiting for Jing to finish showering. Tao Ru touches her chest, feeling her heartbeats. Is she ready for this?

"Woah, what are you wearing?" His eyes almost popped out when he sees her in the dress.

Tao Ru smiles, Wei told her that her brother will love it. Seeing his reaction, he probably does.

"Do-do you like it?" She looks at him shyly.

He gulps, his eyes blinks a few times, but he can still see her in that provocative hanfu. So this is not only his imagination.
"Well, yeah, it looks great." His eyes is wondering naughtily in her body, can't focus on her eyes.

Her leg is displayed so beautifully, so smooth and white. If he can just touch it...No! What is he thinking!

"It's good then." She ties her hair up, showing her magnificent neck and breasts.

Jing stare at her in disbelief. If this goes on, he might not able to control himself. He is already sweating as his body turns steaming hot, his hormones are raising up. He can't help but to stare at her body.

"Aren't you tired?" He tries to change to topic, sitting down next to her.

"Not really."

"Oh?" He looks at her direction, she is looking back at him.

"You are very beautiful." He says as he looks straight at her eyes.

This is the first time anyone has ever said that to her. She is taken a back for a moment, she always thought that she is ugly. The scar on her face is clearly visible to him, but he still call her beautiful? Her heart is racing and a smile appears on her face. He makes her feels like a woman, a worthy woman.

He takes her hand and kisses it. His soft lips brushes the back of her hand gently.

"I don't know how to do it." She says shyly

"Do what?"

_

Jing enters the room happily, he doesn't usually showers at night, and it is freezing cold outside. But he just wants her to have a good impression. He can't covers up the smile on his face, this is the best day of his life.

"Tao Ru-"
He stops when he sees her in the pink hanfu, the robe shows her skin in the best places.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

He just doesn't know how to respond, his heart is pumping and his manly desire trying to take over. Jing tries to look away, controlling his eyes from starring at inappropriate places.

She gets closer to him, and it's getting harder to control himself. Jing shakes his head in desperation, trying hard to get his naughty thoughts out of his mind.

But her skin is so soft, I want to touch it.

He gulps as she shows her beautiful neck. His body is as hot at the summer sun. His breathing is uncontrollable, he just wants her.

But he knows that he shouldn't. Tao Ru is not used to that, she won't like it if he does anything to her tonight. Jing tries to talk himself off, doesn't matter how much he needs it, her happiness is far more important to him.

"Let's sleep, you must be tired." Jing tries to shift away his attention.

"Um.. not really actually."

"..." wait what? Why isn't she tired? Well, probably because she is a fighter of the century and won't get tired easily. But still!

Tao Ru just stare at him, but he doesn't know what her expression meant.

"I don't know how to do it." She says, very randomly. Jing is confused what is the context of it.

"What do you mean?"

She sensually takes off her already revealing robe, her incredible body is in full display as the pink hanfu hits the floor. His breathing becomes sharp as he can't stop himself from starring. But he is too shocked to react.

Her delicate fingers are reaching for his chest, going down to his waist. She unties his robe in one motion, and slides his robe off of him. Jing looks at his robe on the floor, and then at his body.

They are naked, very naked. On the wedding bed. Her hand touches his skin, gripping it tightly. He can feels something going on inside him.

"Li Tao Ru, w-what are you doing?!" That is the only thing that he can come up with. He is startled, confusion and unsureness in his voice sums up his situation. What is going on?

Is he hallucinating? Hahaha