36- The Story of Her Scar

Tao Ru looks away, at the blue spring sky. "He loves me like that." She murmurs.

"I never blame you." Wei holds her hand, giving her warmth that she desperately needs.

Tao Ru looks softly at Wei's hand holding hers, she realizes that Wei knows her identity yet she kept it as a secret for so long. "Weren't you shock that it was me, a Tu Gu Sect fighter marrying your brother?" She asks curiously.

Wei shakes her head, "no." She smiles.

Tao Ru raises her eyebrows, that is not the reaction that she expected. Even herself was in disbelief of her fate.

"He told me that he will marry you." Wei cuts her train of thoughts. "More than a decade ago."

Tao Ru tilts her head, even more confused than before.

"Don't you have a scar on your face? A big one? The one that my brother did to you when we were little?"

"How do you know?" Tao Ru has been hiding her scar with veil at first, but when she married to the Huang Ma Clan, she uses her inner power to conceal it.

"Let me tell you a story.."

____
Flashback

Young martial artists are gathering to do their monthly exercise in Shen An Valley, secluded place for the youngsters but still very spacious.

"Gege, let's plaaaay!" Young miss Wei tries to pull her brother.

"Wei, I have to practice this new kungfu." The little guy ignores his sister and continues his routine.

"Came on Jing, you are so boring!" Another one follows.

"No, the elders says that I have to perfect the movement, I won't be distracted!" The hardworking young man walks away with his books, clearly different than the other kids.

"Ck! He is so not fun! Let's just go without him!"

"Okay, let's go!"

Jing exhale his breath, finally getting his peace. He can't be like the other kids, he has to carry the whole clan on his back, he must be disciplined, he convinced himself. But deep down, he also wants to play.

Wei, Dudu and the others walk deeper to the nearby forest singing and dancing happily.

"Hey, what's that?" Dudu points at weird rope formation on the trees.

"Hmm.. that's interesting.. I have never seen anything like that.

"Let's check it out!" Wei says.

They walks closer, the white colored ropes is clearly put up meticulously and symbol use something, yet the youngsters thinks that it's fun to mess with it.

"Hey pull it here!"

"Hahaha catch me!"

"Wait, this one looks weird, let's move it!"

They are running around and destroying the formation.

The loud noise gets her attention, a young Li Tao Ru who is resting nearby after putting up the rope formation for Tu Gu Sect ceremony tomorrow.

"Why is it so noisy?" Tao Ru gets up and walks closer to the origin of the voices.

When she walks closer, she sees random kids are destroying her hard work .

"Hey!" She couldn't believe it, the rope formation that she did for almost a whole day are all messed up.

Tao Ru draws her famous sword, clearly angry at what the kids are doing.

"Hey be careful with your sword, don't you know that we are Huang Ma Clan's fighters?!" A guy challenges her.

Tu Gu Sect members are known to be cold blooded, but for the kids, this is the first time they witness it.

"Cut off the nonsense, let's fight!" Tao Ru charges forward, disarming two guys in one move. She kicks the two guys, making them fall miserably to the ground. She is clearly not their match.

Wei shakes in fear as she sees her friends easily defeated. Tao Ru stares at Wei intensely ready to fight her. Her eyes glows blue as she gathers her energy.

"Gege, please help me!" Wei closes her eyes tightly when she sees the blue eyed girl points her swords at her, ready to receive the blow.

But it never happened, she slowly opens her eyes, seeing her brother blocks the attack.

"They are not your match, I am." Jing says as he pushes her away. His eyes glows blue in anger, who dares to hurt his younger sister.

"Huang Ma Jing, this is not your business!" She easily recognized him by his glowing eyes.

"Li Tao Ru, I don't know that your sect likes to prey in the weak.." he says sarcastically.

"Too much nonsense!" She grips her sword tightly, attacking the guy.

He quickly blocks it and charges at her direction with the new kungfu he just learned.

Their fight lasted for a long time as both of them is equally skilled. They are secretly happy to finally have someone their level to spare with, if they could this fight could last forever.

The sharp sound of swords clanking filled the air, at this moment Jing is attacking forward at her. Tao Ru gets ready to dodge as the sword moves closer.

At this exact moment, a boy decides to get a revenge at her by attacking from the left side, essentially blocking her movement.

The sudden attack that Tao Ru didn't predict caught her off guard, she quickly change her way out to the right, but she is too late by a split second. A cold and sharp sword slashes her soft young skin, blood starts to drip from her whole face.

Jing could feel that his sword touches her skin, his eyes grows big as he couldn't believe it, he never expect her to fail dodging from his attack. As soon as he realizes, he quickly drops his sword, something that a fighter should never do, in fact it is exactly the one thing that a fighter should avoid. But he never wanted to hurt her.

But she moves so fast, even when he let go of his sword as soon as possible, her swift movement makes the damage bigger.

His sword falls to the ground the same time as her, she burries her face on her hands to hide herself. Jing runs to her, trying to help. He is concerned if she's okay.

"Let me see-" he needs to identify her open wounds to help her.

"Don't get closer!" She cuts him. Tao Ru gets up and runs away.

Just like that, he broke her.