29- The Discovery of FengShuiHuoTu

"Who did this?! Show your self!" His voice is loud and angry, the fire on his eyes is ready to kill. The poor women shivers in fear as he stare at them fiercely. All their life they have never seen Master Jing this angry.

The women are crying silently, praying for their pitiful life.

"Jing I'm okay." Tao Ru hold onto his arm, trying to calm him down. She couldn't help but to feel sorry for the girls.

She doesn't expect him to get this indignant.

"No, they have to take responsibility for their action." He doesn't want to back up, he needs to punish the bullies.

"M-master Jing.." the bullies step forward, their eyes are teary.

"Jing, let's stop here." Tao Ru shakes him, not wanting to cause a scene.

Are they going to lose their head? Looking from Master Jing's face it is seems like it. Disrespecting someone's wife is the same as disrespecting the husband.

They are praying for their lives, they still have family and loved ones. The women waits impatiently for Jing's decision, hoping the best outcome.

"Leave." Jing says firmly.

"Huh?"

"Leave the manor for good." He doesn't show any expression, only coldness comes out of his lips. He is disgusted by their behavior.

They fall to the floor, suddenly feeling like their energy is sucked out of their body. They had been banished from Huang Ma Clan. The only sense of identity of their entire life had been taken away from them. This is the same as killing them, but mentally.

Jing takes Tao Ru's hand and walks away from the scene in big steps.

____

In the privacy of his own room, Jing sits on the bed next to Tao Ru, he wipes her hair out of her face revealing the red mark on her cheek.

"Tao Ru I'm so sorry this won't happen again."

Tao Ru hides herself back behind her hair.

"Jing, this is only a red mark, it will be home in less than an incense burning time." She brushes it off.

"But I promised to protect you." Jing pouts.

"Huang Ma Jing, I am Li Tao Ru the Fighter of the Century. Their hits are nothing fo me."

Jing seems to not wanting to let this thing go.

"Jing, are you busy tomorrow?" Tao Ru tries to shift away the conversation.

"Um, I am not doing anything tomorrow. Why?"

"Let's get out of here, I want to practice my martial arts."

"Sounds good to me." He finally smiles.

__

They walks into the bamboo forest, holding hands.

"Whoah..I have never known this place here exist."

Jing just smiles when he sees her excitement in her sparkly eyes.

"Hey I think here is a good spot."

"Yeah sure."

Tao Ru starts to practicing her usual ritual before even starting with the kungfu manual. She takes a deep breath, followed by some spins, kicks and punches. Her body can do it in autopilot because she has been doing the ritual everyday for decades.

Jing is also doing his own kungfu not far from her, his body is in ready position facing the north.

They practiced for hours, their forehead is full of sweats. Tao Ru spins in a fast motion towards Jing's direction pointing her sword at the ground. Jing who sees her getting closer jumps and gather his energy to make a shield. His hands are on the air when they both feel it.

Their eyes glows brighter than ever, and it feels like their body moves by itself. All soreness and pain were gone, they are in other dimension. Their moves matches perfectly, just as harmonious as melody from heaven. A much bigger power is formed as they move in unison. They never experience this much power in their life, and they are the strongest human alive.

"What is happening.." Jing is confused.

"The energy of the universe.. I can feel it.." Tao Ru stares unbelievably at her hands.

"This.." Jing looks at Tao Ru, "is this what they describe as 'Ultimate Power" ?"

"Ultimate power?" Tao Ru had read about it before, but it is known that the power is gone for hundreds of years.

"Tao Ru, let's do it again."

They continue their practice, but this time, working together. Tao Ru is using her FengShui manual and Jing with his Huang Ma kungfu.

"It fits so perfectly..." Tao Ru comments.

"Yeah, how is this possible..?"

"..." Tao Ru gets goosebumps on her whole body when she thinks about what just happened.

"I was using the most fundamental kungfu of Huang Ma Clan, the HuoTu principles."

"..HuoTu?" Tao Ru stops, it seems like she realizes something. "You said the most fundamental principle of Huang Ma Clan is HuoTu?"

"Yes." Jing doesn't understand why Tao Ru is so shocked by that information, even the newest member of Huang Ma Clan knows the basic principles of HuoTu.

"Jing, I have to tell you something." Her eye sturns serious as she walks to the more dense part of the forest. What she is about to say is the most powerful idea of all martial arts world, she has to make sure no one is around and eavesdrop their conversation.

When she feels that they are in good place, she starts explaining to him.

"Jing, I have the FengShui Manual. It is the strongest kungfu of Tu Gu Sect. Other than me and my shifu, no one knows the whereabouts of this manual."

"FengShui Manual?" His piercing eyes are serious.

Tao Ru nods.

"If what I did is HuoTu principles and what you did is based on FengShui Manual..."  Jing stops, he understood the whole concept now. He looks at her while his heart is beating rapidly. "That makes it.. perfect. Our kungfu, are meant to be used together.." Both of their eyes glow blue as they get it.

"If it's this powerful, why do they separate them?" Tao Ru is curious.

"I don't know.. But there must be a reason."

Their breaths are still not normal because of the new discovery.

Who would ever guess it works like this.

NB: FengShui means air and water while HuoTu means fire and soil. So if they mix it together it becomes the complete energy that builds the world that is why it is so powerful.