6- Goodbye

Guilt. Shame. Fear and disgust surrounds him. Jing count stop thinking about last night.

"Where is she now?" He stare blankly at the empty wine cup on his hand.

"Is she okay?" Jing is so worried about her, he doesn't even get to know her name. He takes a deep breath and rest his head on his hand. How can this happen?

He couldn't stop blaming himself about the tragedy that his drunken self made.

"Master, lunch is ready." A servant knocks at his door, ready with a tray of delicious smelling roasted duck.

"I don't feel like eating, you can have it." He ignores the servant and focus back to his thoughts.

He looks at the wine glass again, that's it. It's enough, he vows to never drink another drop of alcohol in his life.

He doesn't care about the clan's custom, curtesy, let alone for pleasure. If yesterday he really did what he thought he did this extreme move.. is justifiable.

Little did Jing knows, that a Huang Ma Clan master at the full moon of their 21st year on earth, will totally lose control of themselves. As if they are not themselves, possessed.

There is no way that he can foresee this trial, and control it.

_

Tao Ru lies on her bed, staring at her ceiling. Her head couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. She tried and tried to forget it, but she fails miserably. She can't even focuses her mind to do the simplest meditation.

"I am no longer pure.." a tear drops without her knowing. She.. how could she face the word after this? The most fundamental rule of her sect, she fails. She is no longer a virgin.

Tao Ru wipes her tears, but she couldn't stop crying. Her heart is broken into pieces, and she doesn't know if it will ever heal.

Her vision is blurry as she cries harder, this is the first time she cries in years, if not decades. She stands and look at herself in the mirror. Her face is all red and wet of tears, she is disappointed in herself.

How could a fighter of the century unable to protect her own honor?

She buried her face into her pillow and cry herself to sleep.

_
"I need to find her." He murmurs. "Yes! I need to find her!" He stands excitedly thinking that he still have a chance to somehow, even just a tiny bit, fix it.

Jing walks quickly outside, only to find his sister waiting outside his room.

"Gege!"

"Huh?"

"Where are you going it's so late?" The moon shines brightly at them.

"I need to find her.." he says.

"I heard you haven't eaten since yesterday, why?"

"I don't have time, she must be somewhere alone and sad."

"Gege it's too late, she won't be outside." She informs him, trying to stop her brother.

"Meimei I need to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He walks pass her quickly to avoid more questions.

"Ckckck, my poor son." A familiar voice gets closer to Wei.

Wei turns around and find her mom walking closer to her.

"Mother, look at Gege." She point at her brother that is already far away.

"My daughter, let him be." She smiles wisely while looking at him walking away.