2- Huang Ma Clan

"Come see the new hairpins!"

"Mister, this is the best silk quality! Come take a look!"

"Sweets! Sweets!"

The market is very lively that day, people from all over the kingdom goes to this market daily.

"Master, do you want to look around?"

"How many times did I tell you to drop the formalities, just call me Jing gege. I am your brother!"

"Gege is just too humble, how can people know you are the master of Huang Ma Clan?"

"Let the skills talk." He smiles.

"Help! Thieves!" An old guy desperately tries to take back his money pouch.

The skilled thieves jump to the roof to avoid the crowds that chase them.

"Gege, help him!" Huang Ma Wei points at the roof.

Huang Ma Jing runs swiftly after the thieves, then jumps gracefully to the roof catching the thieves.

"Bravo!"

"Good!"

The crowd applaud him. They all watch his outstanding kungfu.

Huang Ma Jing quickly returns the pouch to the old man.

"Thank you young man, you are a hero!" The old man tries to kneels but is stopped by Jing.

"I am just doing what I'm supposed to do." He smiles kindly.

_
"Master Jing." People bows at him as he enter the manor.

It's a grand mansion which the architecture is made by wood and pure gold. The roof is pointy and red. The pillars are carved by the finest hands.

Unlike Tu Gu Sect that lives modest and remotely on A Gu Mountain, Huang Ma Clan likes spectacular design and lives in the city center. They are treated as nobles by others because of their morals and kindness towards the people.

The Clan is ruled by three elders and a master.

Jing walks to the forest right behind his room to practice.

"Wei-er, I will be practicing don't let anyone in."

"Okay!"

__

He inhales two times and holds his breath. His body is in ready position as his hands gathers energy from the surrounding trees. The ground starts shaking as he lifts up his hands. Sweats starts dripping from his forehead. His eyes are turning blue.

This is the Huo Tu kungfu, one of the most powerful kungfu ever known.

Jing is perfecting his movement, but it takes too much energy that his body starts shaking. He has been practicing this kungfu for weeks, yet he still can't do it with ease.

"Huft, I don't understand why I can't do the last two movements." He thinks.

His thought is getting disturbed by his sister's call.

"Gege, mother is calling you." Wei informs.

-
Lanterns glows brightly in the manor, the central pavilion is the biggest meeting place that is decorated with white marble tiles and dark oak tree pillars.

An elegant lady is sitting alone, waiting for his son. Her silhouette shows class and years of etiquette training. She is the only person inside the manor who doesn't know kungfu.

"Mother." Jing greets her.

"My son." She smiles. "Do you know how happy I am?" She holds his hands and squishes them. "You will soon meet your soulmate, I am not alone anymore!" She explains happily.

"Mother, you are never alone.. You have me and Wei meimei here."

"Both of you and everyone in this place only care about kungfu, I don't understand it. When you get married I finally can have a friend that understands me." She complains.

Lady Qing is the late master's wife, she is born and raised as a noblewoman so she never learned kungfu.

"My son, the full moon is soon to come. Make sure you are ready."

"I understood."

"Jing-er, here.." the lady hand her a necklace.

"What is this mother?" The jade pendant is skillfully crafted with gold detailing, a very good quality piece.

"This is a family legacy. Your father gifted it to mother when we got married." She explains.

"Thank you mother, I am sure she will cherish it."

According to legend, the master of Huang Ma Clan will meet his soulmate on the second full moon in his 21 year on earth.

"How will I know when I meet her?"

"the world will seems to stop when you see her, there will be tingles on your body. And suddenly she will be the center of your world." Lady Qing explains with a big smile on her face. Her cheeks redden when she remembers her past.

"Did mother feels like that when you met father?" Jing wonders how will it feels when he meet his soulmate. But actually he doesn't know if he's ready to fall in love.

"No."

"Huh?" The short answer stops him from day dreaming about his future wife.

"Oh my stupid son, that's what your father felt, not me!"

"Oou.." he just came to realization.

"Do you miss her?"

"Mother, how can I miss someone I never met?" He brushes it off like it's a stupid question.

The lady smiles sweetheart at her son. "You sure can. Because you already met her in your past lives."

___

Jing goes back to his room still thinking about what his mother just told him. He sits on his bed, doesn't know why is he so nervous. He take a few deep breath as he holds his chest.

Is it because he thinks about it too much? Everything will be okay, he assures himself.

Maybe he can't concentrate on his training because of this girl. He hasn't met her, yet he already dreams about her. Jing shakes his head, "no, don't be creepy." He tells himself.

Jing takes his sword and walks out of his room.

He looks up to the dark night sky.

"Father, are you looking at me now?"

"Next week your son will be married, I wish to have a happy one like yours."

Thank you for reading, please kindly vote and share! Don't forget to comment to let me know what you think 💭.

Have a nice day everyone ❤️ see you tomorrow..