Chapter 2

Aurora

I look out the window of Rafael's car. The outside is so beautiful. We pass a beautiful house that had two horses in the front, I smile, beautiful.

"Okay Kiddo some of your brothers are at school but will be home soon." He says with a smile.

Brothers?

"Ah yes seven of them Mariposa." I smile at the nickname he gave me. Wait seven?! My eyes widen and my smile widens. Ever since sister died it was only me. Now I have seven other siblings, I'm not alone.

(Butterfly)

"We're here." He says with a smile. I smile and look at the house once he stops and parks. I get out the car and look at the hous-mansion.

It was so beautiful. Different color trees were splattered all over the front yard. I smile, this is so beautiful.

"Come on kiddo I'll show you your room." I follow Rafael into the house. It wasn't quite either, I heard someone yelling.

Wait. Is that! I smell the air once again and my face lights up. Mmm enchiladas. Rafael looks at me and smiles. "I believe your mother is cooking dinner." I look at him and smile.

I wonder how she is..

Rafael guides me upstairs; which may I add their were a lot of them. We stand in front of a huge beautiful door. He opens it and holy moly the inside was gorgeous.

"I know it isn't much sweetheart and I'm sorry, we can re decorate whenever you want." He says with a smile. I look at him and hug him, he was surprised by my sudden action but finally hugged me back.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I say with a smile, I pull away from the hug and walk in the room.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour you can unpack." I nod, he walks away closing my door.

I explore the room. I open a door which was to the bathroom and oh my god it was very beautiful. I open another door and it was a gorgeous walk in closet.

I walk back to the room and start to unpack.
————
I turn off the shower and step out, I grab a towel and wrap myself with it after I dried my legs.

I walk to my closet and pick out a cute dress with a black sweater and my favorite pair of converse.

   ( You can imagine a different outfit!! )

I open my room door and walk out closing it behind.

While walking around the house or as I've read in books mansion, I was amazed by the decoration and furniture. It was gorgeous.

I open a door that was labeled library, i walk in and holy cow was it heaven. I couldn't believe my eyes, so many books! I was gonna walk in and look around but I alway get distracted while looking at a book.

Mental note: Come back to library.

Ten minutes later I finally found the dining room, I could hear laughter and some people talking. I was quite nervous, I don't know these people yet they let me stay in their home.

They say they are my family, but mine just died. Either way I would've been placed with strangers.

I walk into the dining room all heads turn to me. I start to fiddle with the ends of my dress, nervous all over again.

I spot Rafael sitting next to a women whom had some features just like me. She looks at me and her eyes begin to water, she gets up from her chair and heads towards me.

I watch her movement. She extends her arms open while in front of me and hugs me. I smile and hug her back.

Hugs are amazing, moms hugs were the best though.

The women pulls away with a beautiful smile on her face and wipes her tears. "I'm sorry mija it's just you're all grown up, and very beautiful." She says, I blush at her comment. "T-thank you, you're very beautiful also." I give her another smile.

She gives me another hug then pulls away. "I'm sorry sweetheart I'm Maria, your mother." I look at her and tilt my head a little. "I have two moms?" I ask. "Technically no hon." I nod still not understanding.

"Mariposa why don't you introduce yourself." Rafael says, I smile and nod. "I'm Aurora Lopez, and I'm 16 years old. I love to read, cook, and draw." Everyone gives me a smile but two of the boys in the back.

I hope they are okay.

"Sons." Rafael says. "I'm Pedro. Nice to meet you little sis." He gives me a smile. "Im Gabriel, I'm so happy we have you back sis." He says. "Carlos." He had his arms crossed and a plain face but I shot him a smile.

"I'm Diego, and just like you I love to read." My smile grows. "We have to read together someday!" I say excitedly, he nods with a smile on his face. "I'm Marco and this is my idiotic twin Mateo." My eyes widen at his use of words to his brother.

"It's not nice to call your brother names.." I say with a little frown. His eyes widen. "I'm sorry princess." I smile. "I'm Andreas! Nice to meet you." He says jumping up and down in his spot then runs to me and hugs me. I giggle.

"I love hugs." He says I hug him back. "So do I!" He pulls away. "These fuckers hate hugs sis I'm glad you don't." He says. "Language Andreas." He throws his hands up in surrender. "Sorry sorry." I smile and nod.

"Sit kids dinner is gonna be served shortly." Maria says, I sit next to Andreas and we talk till dinner comes out.

Maybe living here won't be so bad after all.
—————
I'm bringing back 'Not the same' I just got writers block but I have new ideas for the book!

I love you all babes <33

999 Words.

I saw a waterfall yesterday ^^ it was beautiful

I saw a waterfall yesterday ^^ it was beautiful. I also had a lot of sweet tea the past five days. :)

"No rain. No flowers."